Season 8 WISH LIST *May contain spoilers*
(08-08-2014, 08:12 PM)Tuesday Pajamas Wrote: A great list IM and how about the synopses...? Tongue

The Punitive Inevitability - Sheldon returns to find Amy is angry because he didn't continue to stay in touch while he was away.

The Escapee Emasculation - Sheldon is made to move into Penny's apartment, by everyone, even strangers.

The Humiliation Redux - Sheldon gets fired on the same day that Leonard gets tenure.

The Dignity Recalibration - Penny gets a new job and Leonard feels threatened.

The Entitlement Vortex - Penny considers giving up the new job for Leonard, until Bernadette stops her.

The Character Integrity Inversion - Leonard gets Sheldon a job working for him, as his assistant.

The Coital Acquiescence - Amy gives Sheldon a sexual ultimatum and everyone backs her up, even strangers.

The Quotidian Enslavement - Sheldon finds Amy's coitus schedule gruelling and asks for advise from Penny (the token shenny ep)

The Picket Fence Acquisition - Everyone gets ready for Penny and Leonard's wedding, except Sheldon.

The Homo Novus Interment Oscillation - Sheldon finds a new field of research (discrediting Leonard's work) and somehow manages to destroy the wedding.

The Idle Miscreant Despair Succumbment - Penny and Leonard split up, after a hatted stranger gives her advice in a bar.
I am intrigued by this hatted stranger. Tell me more.
The following 2 users Like lewstonewar's post:
  • devilbk, queenoftheDales
Just some character who we find skulking about these parts... Tongue
The following 2 users Like Tuesday Pajamas's post:
  • devilbk, queenoftheDales
Goats may also be involved...
The Ex Communication Recalibration - Leonard asks Penny to make Priya a bridesmaid and can't understand when she refuses to even invite her to the wedding.

(08-08-2014, 10:38 PM)devilbk Wrote: The Ex Communication Recalibration - Leonard asks Penny to make Priya a bridesmaid and can't understand when she refuses to even invite her to the wedding.

Even though he let her ask Zack to be an usher.

The Investigation Denunciation - Sheldon discovers that Amy hired a private detective to follow him around all summer and that Leonard's mother hired the same guy to check up on Penny's past.
(08-08-2014, 10:38 PM)devilbk Wrote: The Ex Communication Recalibration - Leonard asks Penny to make Priya a bridesmaid and can't understand when she refuses to even invite her to the wedding.

Even though he let her ask Zack to be an usher.

The Investigation Denunciation - Sheldon discovers that Amy hired a private detective to follow him around all summer and that Leonard's mother hired the same guy to check up on Penny's past.

You know a show's in trouble when these made up plot descriptions sound legitimate. Shock
The following 3 users Like CassandraElise's post:
  • Tuesday Pajamas, FlyingMonkey, queenoftheDales
(08-09-2014, 01:51 AM)CassandraElise Wrote: You know a show's in trouble when these made up plot descriptions sound legitimate. Shock

Right!? These all could pass as actual episode synopses. Shit, they may end up being better than what we'll see this season.
They've been posted in a public thread. Someone's probably scribbling down ideas to take to the writers' meeting. Frankly, all of those sound very much like what is likely to happen over the season, only somehow it will be presented as funny and a good thing.

Nobody's actually sat the characters down yet with a Powerpoint presentation to explain to them (and thus the audience) how fabulous and healthy their relationships really are, but it's probably coming. There may even be puppets.
The following 2 users Like SpaceAnJL's post:
  • devilbk, Idle Miscreant
(08-09-2014, 03:18 AM)SpaceAnJL Wrote: Nobody's actually sat the characters down yet with a Powerpoint presentation to explain to them (and thus the audience) how fabulous and healthy their relationships really are, but it's probably coming. There may even be puppets.

Do you mean like this?

"I think you’re the best couple I know...I feel like you guys make each other better. Penny brought Leonard out of his shell. And it seems like Leonard makes Penny think more deeply about the world. I don’t know. Together, you two kind of make one awesome person."

[Image: stuart-dies-in-the-murder-mystery-game.jpg]

Penny: Sheldon, do you hear that? I mean, Amy is the key to your happiness.
Psychic: Exactly. Personally and professionally. Everything will fall into place once you commit to her.

[Image: 470_2812351.jpg]

DO YOU HEAR THAT SHELDON? ARE YOU CONVINCED NOW AUDIENCE?
"WHERE THE HELL'S MY PARACHUTE?"
Yeah, now I was thinking that the show runners might feel that those scenes were a bit subtle, since obviously some of us remain unconvinced. If they shout the message in our faces often enough, loudly and using small words, maybe we'll see the light. Cages of rats could also factor, along with bright lights and sleep deprivation, I dunno.
[Image: Hypnotoad_animated.gif]

They may as well put this guy in the corner...