Season 8 WISH LIST *May contain spoilers*
I know we had a Musings threads not long after season 7 closed but I really think we need a wish list as well. And I was also inspired by Dev's suggestion in chat, expanded on my our resident Miscreant which is:

Sheldon returns from his travels having tried coitus and decides it's not for him. He goes back to his work.

Blossom

Wish List:

They pair Amy up with Raj. These two are much better suited as a couple, and both of them are best in small doses. Blossom
The following 2 users Like Tuesday Pajamas's post:
  • FlyingMonkey, CassandraElise
Wish List:

Penny misses Sheldon Heart
The following 1 user Likes Tuesday Pajamas's post:
  • CassandraElise
There is no season 8. Sheldon escaped and is free at last. Series over.Angel
The following 2 users Like FlyingMonkey's post:
  • queenoftheDales, Idle Miscreant
(07-22-2014, 07:18 PM)Tuesday Pajamas Wrote: Sheldon returns from his travels having tried coitus and decides it's not for him. He goes back to his work.

Blossom

This would calm down the hype around Sheldon's sexuality. I don't think watching awkward Shamy sex is the least bit entertaining or romantic.

Wishes for Season 8:
Jim Parsons is less "Jim" and more like the older Sheldon when playing his character(I heart Jim but calm it down, guy. It's laziness. Fix it. Dodgy )

More non-couple focused episodes. Those are the only entertaining ones anymore, everything else is just the writers trying to prove these b.s. couples are fun to watch. Maybe there can be a trip or something where the guys don't look like dumbasses.... but don't bring AFF because I don't want to hear her whining and complaining for 22 minutes; we get enough of that from Leonard.
The following 2 users Like queenoftheDales's post:
  • FlyingMonkey, Idle Miscreant
I really wish they stop trying to FIX the characters next season and just let us enjoy them. Ever episode was loaded with a message of 'change' last season. It got extremely irritating.
The following 3 users Like Tuesday Pajamas's post:
  • FlyingMonkey, Idle Miscreant, Nutz
Or, if there is POSITIVE character growth it is seen on the bloody telly as opposed to being affirmed by supporting characters or plot points that fall from the sky. Having Leonard show Amy the screen saver, or Penny's Box of Memories does not change the fact that Amy and Sheldon spent their screen time bitching and being a childish ass and Leonard and Penny doing what they do best--showing they have nothing in common.
Let's go exploring!
The following 6 users Like wellplayedpenny's post:
  • devilbk, Tuesday Pajamas, Idle Miscreant, queenoftheDales, Gamma, Nutz
Let Sheldon find a new area of concentration and devote himself to it fully. For Sheldon his work is a calling which requires a religious fervor. It's not just a job like it is for Leonard.

And let Penny find something to do that isn't Leonard. She is a talented actress. We've seen that. She should be able to at least find work as an extra.
The following 2 users Like devilbk's post:
  • Idle Miscreant, Tuesday Pajamas
I agree Dev, if they are not going to give Sheldon his career back until he does the deed with Fowler (which is basically what the writers told us through the psychic sub-plot) then they could at least give him something else. A new hobby, a new arch enemy, something that isn't about him being sacrificed at the altar of Amy.
The following 4 users Like Tuesday Pajamas's post:
  • queenoftheDales, Idle Miscreant, Gamma, Nutz
I'm still waiting to see the episode we were suppose to get with Penny being jealous that Sheldon was spending time with Amy and not spending time with Penny. I thought Prady mentioned we would see a friendship type jealous from Penny? I just want to see some different interactions this year with the characters giving us something different. I'm not even going to hope for different Ships as it's a lost cause.
The following 3 users Like Trust No One's post:
  • queenoftheDales, Tuesday Pajamas, Nutz
(07-23-2014, 12:46 AM)devilbk Wrote: Let Sheldon find a new area of concentration and devote himself to it fully. For Sheldon his work is a calling which requires a religious fervor. It's not just a job like it is for Leonard.

And let Penny find something to do that isn't Leonard. She is a talented actress. We've seen that. She should be able to at least find work as an extra.

or a new career! I always though with her rodeo experience she should be a stunt woman.