Out of box
(01-04-2014, 09:30 PM)Moonbase Wrote:
(01-01-2014, 12:21 AM)WITCHDOCTOR FANTASTIC Wrote: I keep telling myself to check out Community. It looks like my sort of show. curse you, England, for not showing Community on your Freeview channels. Or Hannibal.

You should. It took a while to get into but the more you go back to it, the better it gets. And the characterisation is superb. They created strong characters and stayed true to them, they didn't alter their personalities all this time like they do on Big Bang.

I still love Big Bang and they are very different shows but I think in time Community will end up being the seminal show of the two. For us nerds that it. Smile

MUSIC TO MY EARS.

At least I know that if I were to watch Community and become besotted with it, it would stay that way. At the moment all I've seen is the odd clip. I have to obsessively scrutinise Wikipedia and Youtube for information about a show before I take the risk of buying it on DVD. Which I wish my mother would learn to do. She comes home with a random movie that costed a tenner "just to see what it was like" and usually we are very disappointed by the result. *sigh*
HARRISON FORD IS IRRADIATING OUR TESTICLES WITH MICROWAVE SATELLITE TRANSMISSIONS

AND WHO THE FUCK STOLE MY BOILED EGGS?
(01-04-2014, 10:02 PM)WITCHDOCTOR FANTASTIC Wrote:
(01-01-2014, 12:21 AM)WITCHDOCTOR FANTASTIC Wrote: I keep telling myself to check out Community. It looks like my sort of show. curse you, England, for not showing Community on your Freeview channels. Or Hannibal.

You should. It took a while to get into but the more you go back to it, the better it gets. And the characterisation is superb. They created strong characters and stayed true to them, they didn't alter their personalities all this time like they do on Big Bang.

I still love Big Bang and they are very different shows but I think in time Community will end up being the seminal show of the two. For us nerds that it. Smile

MUSIC TO MY EARS.

At least I know that if I were to watch Community and become besotted with it, it would stay that way. At the moment all I've seen is the odd clip. I have to obsessively scrutinise Wikipedia and Youtube for information about a show before I take the risk of buying it on DVD. Which I wish my mother would learn to do. She comes home with a random movie that costed a tenner "just to see what it was like" and usually we are very disappointed by the result. *sigh*

I don't think the final season is looking that good so far. I guess that's the way it goes. Have you considered downloading?
(01-06-2014, 02:23 AM)Tuesday Pajamas Wrote:
(01-04-2014, 10:02 PM)WITCHDOCTOR FANTASTIC Wrote:

MUSIC TO MY EARS.

I don't think the final season is looking that good so far. I guess that's the way it goes. Have you considered downloading?

Good God, no. I hate downloading shows. Unless you recommend a good site for doing this. A lot of them I've tried in the past don't seem to work.
HARRISON FORD IS IRRADIATING OUR TESTICLES WITH MICROWAVE SATELLITE TRANSMISSIONS

AND WHO THE FUCK STOLE MY BOILED EGGS?