46.15%
6 46.15%
3 Dirty Socks
30.77%
4 30.77%
Total 13 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

7.23 The Gorilla Dissolution
(05-05-2014, 01:23 PM)SpaceAnJL Wrote: This. With extra sprinkles on top.

This season was literally the last straw for me, although all of the blame goes into the hands of the creators (who can't even keep up with the continuity of their own show anymore), MB's obnoxious attitude and her delusional 15 year old fans just added the cherry on top to the destruction of the show. Who would've thought that a crazed fandom, and snobby actors, could ruin your love for a show. Very disappointing. I'll still be reading fanfic but I'm having very little tolerance with the ones that make Lamy the 'good guys' in their story, I just can't imagine them as protagonists in any story after the way they've acted these past seasons. They've gotten from bad to worse and frankly I'm not signing up for anymore of their whining for another three more seasons.
The following 1 user Likes Jislane35's post:
  • Will_I_BGraded_OnThis
(05-05-2014, 02:36 AM)Jislane35 Wrote: *BIG SIGH*

You know what....this sitcom.....for some deranged reason is doing nothing but bringing more and more stress for me and I don't need that shit in my life especially with us having to hear about the shAMY's commentary on every episode. It's broken. In more ways than one and no cares enough (or even has enough bravery) to fix it. And I know for a fact that it will only get worse from here therefore you will be seeing very very VERY few posts from me once the new season comes along. After hearing all of these plausible predictions of what is yet to come I honestly don't want to read any more spoilers. I can't tolerate this circus show for much longer and have better things to worry about. Yes this is JUST a show but the people and 'morals' being presented behind it just make me SICK. Angry I don't feel anything left for these worthless characters.

I totally understand Jislane. I'm not going let this show get to me. I'm still going to enjoy fanfic and posting on HQ. I'll pick my spots when to watch and continue to stay away from buying the DVD's. I'll also stay away from watching shows from TPTB.
The following 1 user Likes Trust No One's post:
  • Jislane35
Sneak Peek
OH PLEASE...
(05-06-2014, 02:44 AM)Jislane35 Wrote: This season was literally the last straw for me, although all of the blame goes into the hands of the creators (who can't even keep up with the continuity of their own show anymore), MB's obnoxious attitude and her delusional 15 year old fans just added the cherry on top to the destruction of the show. Who would've thought that a crazed fandom, and snobby actors, could ruin your love for a show. Very disappointing. I'll still be reading fanfic but I'm having very little tolerance with the ones that make Lamy the 'good guys' in their story, I just can't imagine them as protagonists in any story after the way they've acted these past seasons. They've gotten from bad to worse and frankly I'm not signing up for anymore of their whining for another three more seasons.

It's really sad, many of us are feeling the same way. The values of the canons are morally dubious. That concept that beautiful people must be brought to their knees, so plain people can HAVE them is utterly disgusting. It's all about possession and not love. I'm with Ses, I'm not going to let the show get to me, we are on the side of right! I sent you a PM about your account but as your notifications are switched off you may not know it's there.
The following 1 user Likes Tuesday Pajamas's post:
  • Jislane35
I'm currently on straw -70.
HARRISON FORD IS IRRADIATING OUR TESTICLES WITH MICROWAVE SATELLITE TRANSMISSIONS

AND WHO THE FUCK STOLE MY BOILED EGGS?
The following 2 users Like Wisp's post:
  • Tuesday Pajamas, Jislane35
(05-08-2014, 07:27 PM)WITCHDOCTOR FANTASTIC Wrote: I'm currently on straw -70.

Yeah this season has been total shite! It will be switch off time for many... sadly. Or we could laugh hysterically or drink like Penny.
The following 2 users Like Tuesday Pajamas's post:
  • queenoftheDales, Jislane35
Switch off time for me was s6 episode 10. I'm fairly confident that TBBT has hit a point of diminishing returns regarding quality...
HARRISON FORD IS IRRADIATING OUR TESTICLES WITH MICROWAVE SATELLITE TRANSMISSIONS

AND WHO THE FUCK STOLE MY BOILED EGGS?
The following 1 user Likes Wisp's post:
  • Jislane35
(05-08-2014, 07:39 PM)WITCHDOCTOR FANTASTIC Wrote: Switch off time for me was s6 episode 10. I'm fairly confident that TBBT has hit a point of diminishing returns regarding quality...

Definitely, they need some new blood but that ain't going to happen. Most shows trail off eventually but I just have to stop hoping for an improvement. Put that HOPE to bed already!!
The following 1 user Likes Tuesday Pajamas's post:
  • Jislane35
(05-08-2014, 07:53 PM)Tuesday Pajamas Wrote: Definitely, they need some new blood but that ain't going to happen. Most shows trail off eventually but I just have to stop hoping for an improvement. Put that HOPE to bed already!!

Honestly I think the show is almost done with it's descent into complete garbage. I'm thinking next season it'll be done; average viewers will eventually lose interest and tptb will be forced to fix this mess. Hopefully it won't be too far gone. I mean they have Penny in a bs gorilla suit that is supposed to lead to some profound Lenny moment? They are grasping for straws with the writing, so imma sit back and enjoy the mockery of the rabid fangirls dreams 'till it gets fixed.

Replace boring ass AFF with Emily. I'm sure she'd be a better fit in the group. The last couple of episodes without Fowler were better quality anyhow, I'm sure this one will be no different.
The following 3 users Like queenoftheDales's post:
  • Tuesday Pajamas, Jislane35, Will_I_BGraded_OnThis
My impression of this episode:

[Image: Yawn7.gif]

The whole episode dragged on. From start to finsh there was an obvious lack of energy with all the scenes.

Sheldon's lines were monotone and slow. The only line JP delivered with any type anything was the conversation with Raj that had the "slick" line and smirk. <---this, by the way, is a not so subtle hint that Sheldon knows that he is just stringing AFF along. Muah ha ha.

Howard and Bernadette's scenes weren't too bad. The "mom is fat" jokes stopped being funny forever ago, but I did laugh at the argument they had. Howard mimicking Bernedette was funny.

I'm starting to really like the whole Raj and Emily deal. Seems like he is finally finding his cojones with this lady. Let's hope she lasts.

Last but not least, there is the Lenny proposal. It was exactly what I expected, dull and boring. Penny was dragging the whole episode anyhow (and how come her Streetcar performance wasn't mentioned when Leonard was ticking off her accomplishments?? Was that just a one-and-done factoid too?? Dodgy ). Leonard's insecurity and whining is so damn grating on my nerves. The proposal ended up being anticlimactic and just...sad. Honestly, I think Penny's drunken proposal had more feeling to it.

For a transition into the finale, this episode showed like a filler used mid-season.

I don't see a Penny Blossom for this and neutral might be generous. The lack luster performance by this cast is leaning into dirty sock territory.
The following 6 users Like queenoftheDales's post:
  • Jislane35, devilbk, Gamma, Toad, Satnight815, Will_I_BGraded_OnThis