46.15%
6 46.15%
3 Dirty Socks
30.77%
4 30.77%
Total 13 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

7.23 The Gorilla Dissolution
A HORRIBLE DAY AT WORK PROMPTS PENNY TO TAKE A BIG STEP WITH LEONARD, ON “THE BIG BANG THEORY,” THURSDAY, MAY 8

A bad day causes Penny to reevaluate her life choices – including Leonard. Meanwhile, Howard and Bernadette struggle to care for Mrs. Wolowitz, and Raj gets relationship advice from Sheldon, on THE BIG BANG THEORY, Thursday, May 8 (8:00-8:31 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

STORY BY: Chuck Lorre, Jim Reynolds and Jeremy Howe

TELEPLAY BY: Steven Molaro, Steve Holland and Eric Kaplan

DIRECTED BY: Peter Chakos

[Image: 16aqmfb.jpg]
[Image: 1179s49.jpg]
[Image: xe4dwx.jpg]
[Image: b4uutz.jpg]
[Image: 149ox35.jpg]
[Image: 2em05g2.jpg]
[Image: 2f03a8h.jpg]
[Image: 1ekn5k.jpg]
[Image: nzn50g.jpg]
[Image: 294315g.jpg]

More Here
OH PLEASE...
I love how Leonard, who has never before been interested in being "on set" for Penny, all of a sudden wants to be there for her, and then "accidentally" gets her fired. You go Leonard, keep that girl knowing that she's worthless without you. (Even though you caused the problem to begin with)

Story by Lorre.... And it begins.
“There are no scenes more fun to do, I feel like, than the ones between Sheldon and Penny. They are such a wonderful odd couple.” - Jim Parsons
The following 3 users Like Nutz's post:
  • Will_I_BGraded_OnThis, Jomi25, Jislane35
(04-29-2014, 08:05 AM)Dsnynutz Wrote: I love how Leonard, who has never before been interested in being "on set" for Penny, all of a sudden wants to be there for her, and then "accidentally" gets her fired. You go Leonard, keep that girl knowing that she's worthless without you. (Even though you caused the problem to begin with)

From one cage to another. Sad
OH PLEASE...
The following 5 users Like Toad's post:
  • Idle Miscreant, Trust No One, Will_I_BGraded_OnThis, Jomi25, Jislane35
Well that all looks....utterly preposterous. And what the fuck is Sheldon wearing...IS THAT DENIM? They are the most hideous pair of trousers I've ever had the misfortune to witness. And I sometimes wear tartan trews.
That's right chaps, edge Sheldon closer to the white picket fence, put him in some fucking JEANS.
Pushing a stroller soon, and having copious amounts of sex (not simultaneously), like the good normal adult everyone seems to want him to be.
And you don't need a career or a purpose in life Penny....YOU'VE GOT LEONARD! Isn't that ENOUGH for you?
Jesus wept...

I don't think I should be commenting when I'm hungover.

Wil Looks lovely though! Good for Wil.

And that director bloke is the very spit of my Glaswegian director pal, who also makes terrible films and laments his true calling is High Art. Must send him that picture. He'll be very annoyed.
"WHERE THE HELL'S MY PARACHUTE?"
The following 5 users Like Idle Miscreant's post:
  • Trust No One, Toad, Wisp, Jomi25, Jislane35
(04-29-2014, 08:18 AM)thetoadoftruth Wrote: From one cage to another. Sad

Penny is better off locked behind that cage instead of the cage she is locked in with Leonard.

(04-29-2014, 08:41 AM)Major Gripe Wrote: Well that all looks....utterly preposterous. And what the fuck is Sheldon wearing...IS THAT DENIM? They are the most hideous pair of trousers I've ever had the misfortune to witness. And I sometimes wear tartan trews.
That's right chaps, edge Sheldon closer to the white picket fence, put him in some fucking JEANS.
Pushing a stroller soon, and having copious amounts of sex (not simultaneously), like the good normal adult everyone seems to want him to be.
And you don't need a career or a purpose in life Penny....YOU'VE GOT LEONARD! Isn't that ENOUGH for you?
Jesus wept...

And that director bloke is the very spit of my Glaswegian director pal, who also makes terrible films and laments his true calling is High Art. Must send him that picture. He'll be very annoyed.

This episode is just begging to be skipped. Sheldon's attire is the least of his issues right now. Penny locked in a cage is very fitting in relation to the Ship she is locked into. Sad
The following 3 users Like Trust No One's post:
  • queenoftheDales, Jomi25, Jislane35
(04-29-2014, 08:05 AM)Dsnynutz Wrote: I love how Leonard, who has never before been interested in being "on set" for Penny, all of a sudden wants to be there for her, and then "accidentally" gets her fired. You go Leonard, keep that girl knowing that she's worthless without you. (Even though you caused the problem to begin with)

And I bet it's yet another thing that Leonard is never brought to account for.
The following 1 user Likes devilbk's post:
  • Jislane35
(04-29-2014, 10:33 AM)ses1515 Wrote: Penny is better off locked behind that cage instead of the cage she is locked in with Leonard.

This episode is just begging to be skipped. Sheldon's attire is the least of his issues right now. Penny locked in a cage is very fitting in relation to the Ship she is locked into. Sad

Caring about Sheldon's trousers is all I can allow myself to care about at the moment. If I think of the full wreckage of his character whilst I'm hungover, my heart will split in two with a sound like Grograman the Many Coloured Death turning to stone.
"WHERE THE HELL'S MY PARACHUTE?"
The following 2 users Like Idle Miscreant's post:
  • Wisp, Jislane35
(04-29-2014, 08:41 AM)Major Gripe Wrote: Well that all looks....utterly preposterous. And what the fuck is Sheldon wearing...IS THAT DENIM? They are the most hideous pair of trousers I've ever had the misfortune to witness. And I sometimes wear tartan trews.
Jesus wept...

I once suggested the other characters would end up pushing Sheldon around in a stroller, the way they are regressing him. It didn't go down well :p
The following 1 user Likes Moonbase's post:
  • Jislane35
HEY SHELDON. SHELDON.

[Image: tumblr_mywxsacxSc1s1gjjno1_500.gif]

*Snicker*

How much do you bet Amy bought those for him? And am I correct in saying that Sheldon has started heavily drinking? I don't know if I should admire you all for sticking it out to the bitter end or back away slowly with a tazer.
HARRISON FORD IS IRRADIATING OUR TESTICLES WITH MICROWAVE SATELLITE TRANSMISSIONS

AND WHO THE FUCK STOLE MY BOILED EGGS?
The following 5 users Like Wisp's post:
  • Toad, Idle Miscreant, queenoftheDales, Jislane35, Satnight815
They look like navy blue chinos to me.

(04-29-2014, 08:18 AM)thetoadoftruth Wrote: From one cage to another. Sad

Dump him. Dump him. Dump him. Dump him. Dump him. Dump him. Dump him. Dump him. Dump him. Dump him. Dump him. Dump him. Dump him. Dump him. Dump him. Dump him. Dump him. Dump him. Dump him. Dump him. Dump him.
The following 3 users Like lewstonewar's post:
  • queenoftheDales, Jomi25, Jislane35