0%
0 0%
ISS
0%
0 0%
Total 19 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Homeland
Oooh~ Looks like I'm the only Asian here so far. XD Anyhoo, I was born in Saudi Arabia and I've spent almost a decade of my life there (I'm kinda disappointed in myself that I never bothered to learn Arabic while I was there >.<) until my family and I came back home to the Philippines in '02. So...greetings from the Philippines! Mabuhay ang Shenny! (translates to "Long live the Shenny!") Smile
The following 4 users Like Jomi25's post:
  • queenoftheDales, Tuesday Pajamas, Idle Miscreant, Berliner
I THOUGHT THIS WAS ABOUT A TELEVISION SHOW CALLED HOMELAND.

My brain cells have evidently packed up shop for the night.

Er, I am from Sydney in Spiderland, but have lived variously in France, Scotland, Ireland, Spain and China over the past 15 years, so I'm just an international wanker...er..TRAVELER.

I am currently living back in Sydney. It's very pleasant! Aside from...

"WHERE THE HELL'S MY PARACHUTE?"
The following 2 users Like Idle Miscreant's post:
  • Berliner, Jomi25
Yeah! I made same error. I think I've had some sort of wanderbug before, but now am happy in Bristol. Yes, cultural capital of the West Country. Cary Grant, Banksy, Massive Attack, Portishead and Tricky!
(04-26-2014, 08:59 PM)Major Gripe Wrote:

Arachnophobia!! Morlock Ruuun!
Man darf nicht das, was uns unwahrscheinlich und unnatürlich erscheint, mit dem verwechseln, was absolut unmöglich ist. - Carl Friedrich Gauß
I was born and raised in Canada's capital (Ottawa) but presently live near Toronto - and no, I am not our famous crack smoking mayor incognito (although, judging by some of my comments here, I wouldn't blame you guys for assuming it.) Big Grin
The following 1 user Likes Satnight815's post:
  • Nutz
I brought pictures!

Born in Richmond, Virginia
[Image: 9j182b.jpg]

Currently live in Dublin, Virginia
[Image: 6olt8y.jpg]
(photo by Jeremy Riffe)

That's not my barn, by the way, but I do live very close to those tracks.
OH PLEASE...
The following 2 users Like Toad's post:
  • Berliner, Idle Miscreant
(04-23-2014, 08:39 AM)devilbk Wrote: Specifics...I live in Brooklyn, New York, which is now unfortunately the hipster capitol of the U.S.

Okay, some more detail. I was born in North London and emigrated to the U.S. when I was 4. Lived in New York City most of my life except for college (seven years well-spent) and short misadventure in L.A. Been in Brooklyn for more than half my life. I've been an events manger, administrator, executive director, comics editor, census taker, a snooty record store clerk, stage manager, deli counter guy, lighting designer, professional dancer (using TBBT's own def of professional) and more. And I'm tired.
The following 3 users Like devilbk's post:
  • Toad, Berliner, Idle Miscreant