0%
0 0%
3 Dirty Socks
0%
0 0%
Total 14 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

7.20 - The Relationship Diremption
Right. I was trying to find "OOOHHH Duchess, look at me! My positive gravity’s positively loopy!" but this'll do in the meantime....for the benefit of those steadfast characters who refuse to watch the new seasons, but nonetheless might occasionally appreciate a Sheldon or Shenny moment (I'm looking at you there Mr Ses!) without having to "wade through the muck" as I believe Monkey put it. In future, perhaps those who are bloody-minded/masochistic enough to continue watching, can just stick any pertinent bits in the threads for the benefit of the more sensible members?

I'll start. I find this rather reminiscent of Sheldon's early weirdness...

And here's an interesting morning discussion. Incidentally, I've seen a fair bit of hassle about the fact that Penny comments on Sheldon being up early, when he always is, and she has a "don't bother me before eleven or I'll punch you in the throat" rule. BUT, she was up making pancakes and dicking around in the kitchen before him in The Gothowitz episode back in Season 3, and god knows what time it actually IS...Perhaps she's one of these lazy bastards who makes coffee then goes back to bed...I don't know...I'm going back to bed with my coffee, it's too fucking early here....

Last one. For Ses. Sorry the quality's a bit shite. My patience for trawling youtube has rapidly atrophied....

"WHERE THE HELL'S MY PARACHUTE?"
The following 5 users Like Idle Miscreant's post:
  • Tuesday Pajamas, Toad, Trust No One, Jomi25, CassandraElise
This episode had some nice Sheldon and Penny moments. Penny speaks to him like no one else!! She treats him like a human being. Worth watching for that. The tag was rather annoying though.

Trying to find the gifs...there's this...

[Image: tumblr_n3un9mvJpm1rrafppo1_250.gif][Image: tumblr_n3un9mvJpm1rrafppo2_250.gif]

This is cute...

[Image: tumblr_n3ummz3pC81sg1zovo1_500.gif]

Sheldon has the expression I have when thinking about Shamy coitus...

[Image: tumblr_n3ul5tn4YV1sh8wcdo1_500.gif]

And finally...

[Image: tumblr_n3uxgiQOKX1si8uyxo1_500.jpg]

Ohh I've got another one...

[Image: tumblr_n3ume74wjH1qdz44io5_250.gif][Image: tumblr_n3ume74wjH1qdz44io6_250.gif]
The following 8 users Like Tuesday Pajamas's post:
  • Jislane35, Idle Miscreant, spuffyfan, queenoftheDales, Toad, Berliner, Trust No One, Jomi25
[quote='Tuesday Pajamas' pid='4828' dateline='1397288168']
This episode had some nice Sheldon and Penny moments. Penny speaks to him like no one else!! She treats him like a human being. Worth watching for that. The tag was rather annoying though.

Trying to find the gifs...there's this...

[Image: tumblr_n3un9mvJpm1rrafppo1_250.gif][Image: tumblr_n3un9mvJpm1rrafppo2_250.gif]

This is cute...

[Image: tumblr_n3ummz3pC81sg1zovo1_500.gif]

Sheldon has the expression I have when thinking about Shamy coitus...

[Image: tumblr_n3ul5tn4YV1sh8wcdo1_500.gif]

And finally...

[Image: tumblr_n3uxgiQOKX1si8uyxo1_500.jpg]

Ohh I've got another one...

[Image: tumblr_n3ume74wjH1qdz44io5_250.gif][Image: tumblr_n3ume74wjH1qdz44io6_250.gif]
[/quote]

Leonard did not have a freak out with Penny giving Sheldon another haircut? I guess they can save the freak out for when Shenny sleeps together? Tongue

[quote='Major Gripe' pid='4824' dateline='1397271784']
Right. I was trying to find "OOOHHH Duchess, look at me! My positive gravity’s positively loopy!" but this'll do in the meantime....for the benefit of those steadfast characters who refuse to watch the new seasons, but nonetheless might occasionally appreciate a Sheldon or Shenny moment (I'm looking at you there Mr Ses!) without having to "wade through the muck" as I believe Monkey put it. In future, perhaps those who are bloody-minded/masochistic enough to continue watching, can just stick any pertinent bits in the threads for the benefit of the more sensible members?

I'll start. I find this rather reminiscent of Sheldon's early weirdness...

And here's an interesting morning discussion. Incidentally, I've seen a fair bit of hassle about the fact that Penny comments on Sheldon being up early, when he always is, and she has a "don't bother me before eleven or I'll punch you in the throat" rule. BUT, she was up making pancakes and dicking around in the kitchen before him in The Gothowitz episode back in Season 3, and god knows what time it actually IS...Perhaps she's one of these lazy bastards who makes coffee then goes back to bed...I don't know...I'm going back to bed with my coffee, it's too fucking early here....

Last one. For Ses. Sorry the quality's a bit shite. My patience for trawling youtube has rapidly atrophied....

Thanks MG! Penny was looking really good here. The Shenny was talking like a real couple. Must have been a new thing for Penny? Pretty weak for Penny not to admit she was talking about her Ship with Leonard. Sheldon saw through it though. Big Grin
The following 4 users Like Trust No One's post:
  • queenoftheDales, Jislane35, Jomi25, Will_I_BGraded_OnThis
Here you go, guys. All the Shenny bits and the Duchess scene. Cut a bit of the unnecessary dialogue, as well. Wink

I really liked the opening. Made the Shenny look like a real couple. Hehe. Big Grin

Anyways, for this episode, I give...Blossom
The following 6 users Like Jomi25's post:
  • queenoftheDales, Tuesday Pajamas, Toad, Gamma, Idle Miscreant, CassandraElise
(04-13-2014, 06:35 AM)Jomi25 Wrote: Here you go, guys. All the Shenny bits and the Duchess scene. Cut a bit of the unnecessary dialogue, as well. Wink

I really liked the opening. Made the Shenny look like a real couple. Hehe. Big Grin

Anyways, for this episode, I give...Blossom

Thank you Jomi, all the best bits without the white noise in between. Big Grin
The following 2 users Like Tuesday Pajamas's post:
  • Jomi25, Will_I_BGraded_OnThis
....Jim's going to end up doing voice work for Dreamworks/Pixar.

Lovely 'episode' there, just one hideous blemish, and my god, does Penny ever listen to herself? That was a touch of proper friendship there, how we've missed that.

Thanks for doing this, my delicate sensibilities can't cope with the full viewing experience. Tongue
The following 2 users Like SpaceAnJL's post:
  • Jislane35, Jomi25
I was prepared to hate this episode because I had formed the erroneous notion that Sheldon was being "kneecapped" yet again. But having learned since then that string theory is pretty much a laughingstock among real-life physicists anyway, I'm somewhat encouraged now that the writers might at least allow him some professional victories by having him pursue other theories. And who better to help him through his quandary than Vintage Penny? Dipping into the grab bag of her chaotic life she actually dispenses some rather practical advice. It's a pleasure watching Sheldon interact with someone who has his back and who's not determinedly scheming how best to exploit the situation for her own gain.

[Image: 2m3sbhf.jpg]
But then Amy walked in and sucked all the fun out of the room.

Apart from that though it's a largely enjoyable and fluffy departure from the ships-driven episodes that dominate nowadays. It's refreshing to see Sheldon and Penny's "precious bond" acknowledged. And even though she clearly becomes exasperated with his inability to follow her meaning, Penny doesn't have to rely on ugly head-jutting, table-thwacking "pass the butter" histrionics in order to puncture Sheldon's bubble of oblivion. Thank heavens. Jim and Kaley have an indelible chemistry that elevates the parry and riposte of their characters into the great sublime. Why TPTB are stubbornly deadset with their "swamp of unbalanced formulas," as I tend to think of Lenny and Shamy, beats me with a sex on a stick. Whatever that is.
OH PLEASE...
The following 10 users Like Toad's post:
  • devilbk, Jomi25, queenoftheDales, Jislane35, CassandraElise, Nutz, Will_I_BGraded_OnThis, Berliner, Gamma, Trust No One
And ^ this is why you are the Toad of Truth!! Everything in a nutshell. Tongue
The following 5 users Like Tuesday Pajamas's post:
  • Jislane35, devilbk, Will_I_BGraded_OnThis, Nutz, Toad
(04-12-2014, 08:08 PM)ses1515 Wrote: Thanks MG! Penny was looking really good here. The Shenny was talking like a real couple. Must have been a new thing for Penny? Pretty weak for Penny not to admit she was talking about her Ship with Leonard. Sheldon saw through it though. Big Grin

I love that the show forces leonard and penny together while downing it at the same time... It's like saying "You're the most beautiful thing I see... you know, since I decided against the laser eye surgery and lost my contacts.."

I love you... snicker snicker behind your back... jk! my fingers were crossed...

( do i have room for one more?... that's cool... ok?... ok.)
They have ashton kutcher on their other show... is this just one long episode of punk'd?

and scene!
If I were REALLY smart... I would have brought a second pair of underpants.

I don't have avatars...AVATARS HAVE ME!

*italicized for your viewing pleasure... and mine. I don't always wear my glasses.
The following 1 user Likes Will_I_BGraded_OnThis's post:
  • Jislane35
(04-13-2014, 10:08 PM)thetoadoftruth Wrote: I was prepared to hate this episode because I had formed the erroneous notion that Sheldon was being "kneecapped" yet again. But having learned since then that string theory is pretty much a laughingstock among real-life physicists anyway, I'm somewhat encouraged now that the writers might at least allow him some professional victories by having him pursue other theories. And who better to help him through his quandary than Vintage Penny? Dipping into the grab bag of her chaotic life she actually dispenses some rather practical advice. It's a pleasure watching Sheldon interact with someone who has his back and who's not determinedly scheming how best to exploit the situation for her own gain.

[Image: 2m3sbhf.jpg]
But then Amy walked in and sucked all the fun out of the room.

Apart from that though it's a largely enjoyable and fluffy departure from the ships-driven episodes that dominate nowadays. It's refreshing to see Sheldon and Penny's "precious bond" acknowledged. And even though she clearly becomes exasperated with his inability to follow her meaning, Penny doesn't have to rely on ugly head-jutting, table-thwacking "pass the butter" histrionics in order to puncture Sheldon's bubble of oblivion. Thank heavens. Jim and Kaley have an indelible chemistry that elevates the parry and riposte of their characters into the great sublime. Why TPTB are stubbornly deadset with their "swamp of unbalanced formulas," as I tend to think of Lenny and Shamy, beats me with a sex on a stick. Whatever that is.

I really enjoyed watching the Shenny clips from the show. Sheldon is the one who should be exasperated with Penny. Penny is the fustrating one not admitting her Ship with Leonard is bogus.
The following 1 user Likes Trust No One's post:
  • Jislane35