0%
0 0%
3 Dirty Socks
0%
0 0%
Total 14 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

7.20 - The Relationship Diremption
"PENNY HELPS SHELDON COPE AFTER HE “BREAKS UP” WITH STRING THEORY, ON “THE BIG BANG THEORY,” THURSDAY, APRIL 10"
“The Relationship Diremption” – Sheldon faces a personal crisis after deciding he’s wasting his time with string theory. Meanwhile, a double date between Raj, Emily and the Wolowitzes ends in embarrassment for Howard, on THE BIG BANG THEORY, Thursday, April 10 (8:00-8:31 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network."

STOP BAITING THE HOOK WITH SHENNY YOU MANIPULATIVE SODS. Honestly, next thing you know, they'll be arbitrarily inserting S/P hugs into the promos for completely unrelated episodes...

"WHERE THE HELL'S MY PARACHUTE?"
The following 1 user Likes Idle Miscreant's post:
  • Toad
(03-31-2014, 11:07 AM)Major Gripe Wrote: "PENNY HELPS SHELDON COPE AFTER HE “BREAKS UP” WITH STRING THEORY, ON “THE BIG BANG THEORY,” THURSDAY, APRIL 10"
“The Relationship Diremption” – Sheldon faces a personal crisis after deciding he’s wasting his time with string theory. Meanwhile, a double date between Raj, Emily and the Wolowitzes ends in embarrassment for Howard, on THE BIG BANG THEORY, Thursday, April 10 (8:00-8:31 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network."

STOP BAITING THE HOOK WITH SHENNY YOU MANIPULATIVE SODS. Honestly, next thing you know, they'll be arbitrarily inserting S/P hugs into the promos for completely unrelated episodes...

Watched it without the sound. Why is she yelling at him again. That aggressive face!!!

And the larger question as Gripe has pointed out - What the heck is the Shenny hug doing in that promo? And then they have Penny looking shocked by the kiss. Penny is not present during the kiss (is she?). Shenny Shenny Shenny *sigh*
The following 1 user Likes Tuesday Pajamas's post:
  • Jislane35
0:07

Part of me died.
HARRISON FORD IS IRRADIATING OUR TESTICLES WITH MICROWAVE SATELLITE TRANSMISSIONS

AND WHO THE FUCK STOLE MY BOILED EGGS?
The following 2 users Like Wisp's post:
  • Jislane35, queenoftheDales
(03-31-2014, 07:10 PM)Tuesday Pajamas Wrote: Watched it without the sound. Why is she yelling at him again. That aggressive face!!!

And the larger question as Gripe has pointed out - What the heck is the Shenny hug doing in that promo? And then they have Penny looking shocked by the kiss. Penny is not present during the kiss (is she?). Shenny Shenny Shenny *sigh*

She's always yelling at the blighter about something...Just pull one of his hobbies or habits or personality quirks out of a hat and you'll probably be bang on.
No Penny isn't present. It's another editing ploy to make the episode look "exciting and noteworthy". Which it isn't. By using an "excited" reaction shot to something completely unrelated. Also an attempt to provide a template for our emotional response to the ACK. Ie, Look like THIS when you're watching, you cynical bastards!

I buy none of it.

(Sorry for putting the promo for 7.19 in the 7.20 thread, incidentally. I was trying to make a point and "be amusing"...as I often make flailing attempts to be...I must get that checked out...)
The following 1 user Likes Idle Miscreant's post:
  • Jislane35
(03-31-2014, 07:24 PM)Major Gripe Wrote: She's always yelling at the blighter about something...Just pull one of his hobbies or habits or personality quirks out of a hat and you'll probably be bang on.
No Penny isn't present. It's another editing ploy to make the episode look "exciting and noteworthy". Which it isn't. By using an "excited" reaction shot to something completely unrelated. Also an attempt to provide a template for our emotional response to the ACK. Ie, Look like THIS when you're watching, you cynical bastards!

I buy none of it.

(Sorry for putting the promo for 7.19 in the 7.20 thread, incidentally. I was trying to make a point and "be amusing"...as I often make flailing attempts to be...I must get that checked out...)

Should I move it? Can I move it? (I should know these things)
That is why I HATE trailers for everything. Usually for animated films directed at kids they'll insert a random fart sound effect (Always the same one... the Wilhelm fart) and an unrelated reaction shot. Hm. Might start calling Amy "Wilhelm fart" purely because of how nasty it sounds...
HARRISON FORD IS IRRADIATING OUR TESTICLES WITH MICROWAVE SATELLITE TRANSMISSIONS

AND WHO THE FUCK STOLE MY BOILED EGGS?
The following 1 user Likes Wisp's post:
  • Jislane35
(03-31-2014, 07:33 PM)Tuesday Pajamas Wrote: Should I move it? Can I move it? (I should know these things)

It's the punchline to my "joke" dagnabbit!
Sigh.
Nobody understands my genius...
(03-31-2014, 07:42 PM)Major Gripe Wrote: It's the punchline to my "joke" dagnabbit!
Sigh.
Nobody understands my genius...

Nah just me, I'm sure everyone else got it. Blush (in my defence I am at work and stealthy-posting)
(03-31-2014, 07:43 PM)Tuesday Pajamas Wrote: Nah just me, I'm sure everyone else got it. Blush (in my defence I am at work and stealthy-posting)

I'm going to check my genius into the repair shop, regardless.
And everyone else is too busy chatting.

As soon as the 7.20 promo appears, I'll put the fucker here with no funny business. Vaguely looking forward to it actually. Minority opinion time!
(03-31-2014, 07:49 PM)Major Gripe Wrote: I'm going to check my genius into the repair shop, regardless.
And everyone else is too busy chatting.

As soon as the 7.20 promo appears, I'll put the fucker here with no funny business. Vaguely looking forward to it actually. Minority opinion time!

Yes, they HAVE to show the Shenny scenes in the promo, anything remotely Sheldon and Penny gets jumped on by the company who creates the shows trailers.

MORE funny business, not less Big Grin
The following 1 user Likes Tuesday Pajamas's post:
  • Jislane35