0%
0 0%
3 Dirty Socks
0%
0 0%
Total 14 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

7.20 - The Relationship Diremption
(04-08-2014, 01:20 PM)Tuesday Pajamas Wrote: Does anyone else think Amy's "What did you do?" sounded really fake? or poorly delivered.

Uum how about BOTH? Actually does that even deserve to be a question Tuesday? Any concern she shows for Sheldon is completely FAKE. After all it's not what you say its how you say it. Especially in their expressions, she's a poser.
(04-08-2014, 01:36 PM)Jislane35 Wrote: Uum how about BOTH? Actually does that even deserve to be a question Tuesday? Any concern she shows for Sheldon is completely FAKE. After all it's not what you say its how you say it. Especially in their expressions, she's a poser.

Both Sheldon and Amy have become cartoon-like.

"What did you dooOOOOooo?"

There's an unreal quality about both of them. I guess this is the way they are being directed to act, so it's more on the showrunner than the actors. I think Shamy would make a better cartoon than a sitcom. Like Scooby-doo or something. The showrunner was involved in children's TV and it shows.
The following 2 users Like Tuesday Pajamas's post:
  • Jislane35, queenoftheDales
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I-wWTQ70NKE
The following 2 users Like SpaceAnJL's post:
  • Tuesday Pajamas, Jislane35
(04-08-2014, 03:17 PM)SpaceAnJL Wrote: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I-wWTQ70NKE

Yeah a sort of BOOM! CRASH! type of affair. There are reflections of this... sadly.

Sheldon used to be believable, utterly unique but he could have been real. Not so much now.
The following 1 user Likes Tuesday Pajamas's post:
  • Jislane35
(04-08-2014, 03:14 PM)Tuesday Pajamas Wrote: Both Sheldon and Amy have become cartoon-like.

"What did you dooOOOOooo?"

There's an unreal quality about both of them. I guess this is the way they are being directed to act, so it's more on the showrunner than the actors. I think Shamy would make a better cartoon than a sitcom. Like Scooby-doo or something. The showrunner was involved in children's TV and it shows.

I have seen a good handful of cartoons that have presented couples that reminded me a lot of Shamy. In no way have I ever seen any other comparisons of this ship through other non-sitcom shows, hit movies, comics or even real life. It's usually the whole opposites attract dilemma instead. It's just very boring to have two people that relate in everything hook up, but then I look at how the Shamy has become today and realize that although they may have one or two similarities they sure aren't the same anymore nor do they have chemistry either.

They just treat each other like complete crap especially Amy. She's just holding on to Sheldon because she may think he's the best she's ever going to get, which in a way is true, and might as well make the best of it HER way. She just wants sex so she won't feel as if she's wasted her life for nothing. I believe she'd rather get laid than get a promotion on her career before she dies.

Most of the cartoons and overexposed, lame, mainstream rom-com films I've seen hook up the two most nerdiest or quirkiest people in the group together. Which is really fucking ignorant and annoying, just because two people have plenty of traits in common doesn't always mean that things will turn out perfectly for them. Oh yeah Shamy definitely resembles a lot of Nickelodeon couples both cartoons and live-action ones. He couldn't do an adult-oriented relationship if his life depended on it.

(04-08-2014, 03:17 PM)SpaceAnJL Wrote: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I-wWTQ70NKE

I sometimes wonder if that's Amy's twin from another universe LMAO. That scene freaked me out and I was terrified FOR Eddie.
(04-08-2014, 01:20 PM)Tuesday Pajamas Wrote: Does anyone else think Amy's "What did you do?" sounded really fake? or poorly delivered.

Everything she says sounds really fake and poorly delivered Rolleyes
HARRISON FORD IS IRRADIATING OUR TESTICLES WITH MICROWAVE SATELLITE TRANSMISSIONS

AND WHO THE FUCK STOLE MY BOILED EGGS?
The following 2 users Like Wisp's post:
  • queenoftheDales, Jislane35
What we need is Montgomery Flange's SECRET WOODLAND ACTING TRAINING AREA!

[Image: tumblr_lon8emZ5W01qhcyi8o1_500.gif]

[Image: osQXugJ.png]

(I'm currently high on the Mountain of Screaming Birds, as Toad refers to it, which is genuinely in the mountains, and not a drug-addled state. But nonetheless, don't expect deep thought out of me.)
"WHERE THE HELL'S MY PARACHUTE?"
The following 4 users Like Idle Miscreant's post:
  • Tuesday Pajamas, Wisp, Jislane35, FranEssi
I don't think Montgomery would want to spy on AMY getting changed though...
HARRISON FORD IS IRRADIATING OUR TESTICLES WITH MICROWAVE SATELLITE TRANSMISSIONS

AND WHO THE FUCK STOLE MY BOILED EGGS?
The following 1 user Likes Wisp's post:
  • Jislane35
OMG that is fantastic. I'm sure that bottom one is Amy's go to response. Ecstasy is just killing me!!! Big Grin In fact all of them confirming my belief that Julian Barratt is a God. Thanks for cheering up my day.
The following 1 user Likes Tuesday Pajamas's post:
  • Jislane35
I don't know if it's coincidence or not, but can you guys remember Sheldon saying "Geology is not a real science!". Rolleyes
Man darf nicht das, was uns unwahrscheinlich und unnatürlich erscheint, mit dem verwechseln, was absolut unmöglich ist. - Carl Friedrich Gauß
The following 1 user Likes Berliner's post:
  • Jislane35