0%
0 0%
3 Dirty Socks
0%
0 0%
Total 14 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

7.20 - The Relationship Diremption
(04-05-2014, 04:17 AM)SpaceAnJL Wrote: There seems to be a bit more shape and fit to the clothes, less hopeless hair (sort of) and just a general move to make him look less like a shorty, nerdy, needy, desperate schlub.

Er.

Yeah.

They've straightened up Amy as well, she has nicer glasses, they put her in better colours most of the time and she has hair extensions. So I guess they are doing the same for Leonard. Giving him a less nerdy wardrobe.

Sheldon rarely wears his fabulous plaid suit these days - a tragic loss in my opinion.
The following 3 users Like Tuesday Pajamas's post:
  • Jislane35, FranEssi, Nutz
That plaid suit was straight out of the heyday of screwball comedy. Gary Cooper or James Stewart.
The following 3 users Like SpaceAnJL's post:
  • Jislane35, Idle Miscreant, queenoftheDales
(04-05-2014, 04:50 AM)Tuesday Pajamas Wrote: They've straightened up Amy as well, she has nicer glasses, they put her in better colours most of the time and she has hair extensions. So I guess they are doing the same for Leonard. Giving him a less nerdy wardrobe.

Sheldon rarely wears his fabulous plaid suit these days - a tragic loss in my opinion.

Well it makes sense, Leonard and Amy will look more and more "put together" while Sheldon and Penny will start looking worse and worse. (Can't have the losers looking better then the "leads")
“There are no scenes more fun to do, I feel like, than the ones between Sheldon and Penny. They are such a wonderful odd couple.” - Jim Parsons
The following 3 users Like Nutz's post:
  • queenoftheDales, Jislane35, Tuesday Pajamas
How about this one for a caption competition.

[Image: rs_30a43a63850c825a0b.jpg]

Do you think they'd find her body if I stashed it here?
The following 8 users Like FlyingMonkey's post:
  • Toad, SpaceAnJL, Tuesday Pajamas, queenoftheDales, Jislane35, Berliner, Wisp, Jomi25
(04-07-2014, 09:59 PM)Tuesday Pajamas Wrote: How about this one for a caption competition.

"I know this is yours, Leonard, it's inscribed with the message "To my little woolly bear, love B." I don't know any dirt people."
The following 3 users Like Tuesday Pajamas's post:
  • Jislane35, queenoftheDales, Toad
(04-07-2014, 09:59 PM)Tuesday Pajamas Wrote: How about this one for a caption competition.

I don't get physics anymore as the TPTB have dumbed me down. Geology it is!
Man darf nicht das, was uns unwahrscheinlich und unnatürlich erscheint, mit dem verwechseln, was absolut unmöglich ist. - Carl Friedrich Gauß
The following 3 users Like Berliner's post:
  • Jislane35, queenoftheDales, Toad

OH PLEASE...
The following 2 users Like Toad's post:
  • Idle Miscreant, queenoftheDales
Extended Promo. Youtube comments appear to be 99% "OMG Sheldonz hawt!!!" to 1% "Is anyone else concerned that Sheldon's giving up his life's work?"
"WHERE THE HELL'S MY PARACHUTE?"
The following 2 users Like Idle Miscreant's post:
  • Toad, Jislane35
Does anyone else think Amy's "What did you do?" sounded really fake? or poorly delivered.
The following 1 user Likes Tuesday Pajamas's post:
  • Jislane35