0%
0 0%
3 Dirty Socks
0%
0 0%
Total 14 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

7.20 - The Relationship Diremption
(04-02-2014, 09:42 AM)ses1515 Wrote: I'm starting to worry that Penny and Sheldon will drink up all the worlds alcohol supply. This show just loves repeat business. Shark

They can't do that! I need that alcohol to get through the shows. (The drinking game is destroying my savings, not to mention my liver)
“There are no scenes more fun to do, I feel like, than the ones between Sheldon and Penny. They are such a wonderful odd couple.” - Jim Parsons
The following 2 users Like Nutz's post:
  • Jislane35, Will_I_BGraded_OnThis
Amy's got hair extensions, you can see them in that picture by Sheldon's door. I thought her hair suddenly thickened out after S5. Makes little different. Meeooooow!! Sorry. Blush
The following 1 user Likes Tuesday Pajamas's post:
  • Jislane35
(04-02-2014, 07:56 AM)Major Gripe Wrote: ANNND.....Caption away.

Source

[Image: The-Big-Bang-Theory-Season-7-Episode-20-3.jpg]

Leonard (thinks) "Good boy, Sheldon, just drink the damn Kool-Aid already"

Penny (thinks) "Wheee! Boy, yeah, (hic) I'm nearly toasted enough to find Leonard sexy (heehehee)...oh, well, nine minutes of grunting, and then I can go to sleep...."

Amy (thinks) "It drinks the wine, then it puts the lotion on..."

Sheldon (thinks) "I don't like the way she's looking at my throat..."

(04-02-2014, 07:56 AM)Major Gripe Wrote: ANNND.....Caption away.

Source

[Image: The-Big-Bang-Theory-Season-7-Episode-20-31.jpg]

"Oh, good Lord, there's something in my closet. I hope it's just an axe-wielding homicidal morlock, and not Amy in that raincoat again..."
The following 6 users Like SpaceAnJL's post:
  • Jislane35, queenoftheDales, Tuesday Pajamas, devilbk, Wisp, Berliner

OH PLEASE...
The following 1 user Likes Toad's post:
  • Idle Miscreant
(04-04-2014, 08:43 AM)thetoadoftruth Wrote:

ok that was a little funny.
That hair is awful all stuck up like that. Big Grin He's way hotter with it smooth but then I suppose that's the gag.
The following 2 users Like Tuesday Pajamas's post:
  • Jislane35, queenoftheDales
(04-04-2014, 11:09 PM)Tuesday Pajamas Wrote: That hair is awful all stuck up like that. Big Grin He's way hotter with it smooth but then I suppose that's the gag.

It looks as of he just got out of bed from a really good nap LMAO. It's even better when he spikes it up a little. Heart
The following 1 user Likes Jislane35's post:
  • Trust No One
(04-05-2014, 01:16 AM)Jislane35 Wrote: It looks as of he just got out of bed from a really good nap LMAO. It's even better when he spikes it up a little. Heart

You just know Leonard is not going to be happy if Penny starts going on about liking Sheldon's hair. I doubt TPTB are going to let Sheldon keep this new hair regardless.
The following 1 user Likes Trust No One's post:
  • Jislane35
Have they changed Leonard's wardrobe? Let me guess, it's part of his character development right? I have never seen a show more pre-occupied with re-writing its own history and decoupling any and everything that was unique about its characters all for the sake of 'growth'
The following 2 users Like spuffyfan's post:
  • Jislane35, queenoftheDales
There seems to be a bit more shape and fit to the clothes, less hopeless hair (sort of) and just a general move to make him look less like a shorty, nerdy, needy, desperate schlub.

Er.

Yeah.
The following 1 user Likes SpaceAnJL's post:
  • Jislane35