Top Twenty Films
(08-23-2014, 08:38 PM)Idle Miscreant Wrote: It's like some sort of horrible John Malkovich dream around here...

[Image: Bs-1a1gCUAAuK87.png]
[Image: Shenny-Noir.jpg]

I love it!
The following 1 user Likes Louise's post:
  • devilbk
This isn't a top twenty, but just an easy film to watch! [Image: 2a749083-4a32-42c9-8f02-72dece23b5a9.Large.jpg] Zombieland; Jesse Eisenberg, , talks about his phobias and obsessions(inc: his list to live by in Zombieland), a zombie clown, and Bill Murray. [Image: zombieland.jpg]
A film about four very different type of guys, but still nerdy in some ways;eg Sickboy talking about Bond films.

The following 1 user Likes ricardo shillyshally's post:
  • Idle Miscreant
Hurt, Gilliam & Pacino. Can everyone see this? HURT, GILLIAM AND PACINO! FUCKSAKE. Why wasn't I invited...

[Image: ByYFQfWIQAAimnR.jpg]
"WHERE THE HELL'S MY PARACHUTE?"
Really just an excuse for more Arctic Monkeys. I only just found out that Richard Ayoade started his video/film career making their videos! I love all the cross connections! I've seen Submarine, but not The Double ,yet!

• Wisp
These are a couple of my favourite examples of that thing directors do to imply horror, show it in actors expression. [Image: JAWS25.gif] [Image: ku-xlarge.gif]
Yeah, but all cats look like they are plotting unspeakable doom, even in full daylight. (Mostly, it's merely a consideration of do they bother to get up to eat, with occasional, 'do I wish to claw furniture today ?')
My cats must be the only cats that don't look evil. More... dateless. So I've never understood why some people hate cats because they "stare". I find dogs more unsettling then cats because they can do more damage...

(09-28-2014, 07:40 PM)ricardo shillyshally Wrote: Really just an excuse for more Arctic Monkeys. I only just found out that Richard Ayoade started his video/film career making their videos! I love all the cross connections! I've seen Submarine, but not The Double ,yet!

I love this video. Alex looks like a 13 year old girl, bless 'im.
HARRISON FORD IS IRRADIATING OUR TESTICLES WITH MICROWAVE SATELLITE TRANSMISSIONS

AND WHO THE FUCK STOLE MY BOILED EGGS?
Cats have humans sussed, the look is condescension. Have you seen the recent pics of Alex, he looks like a red neck biker! I'm not sure what these shots are called, but they're incredibly effective. (still my top twenty, it changes daily!) [Image: vertigo-hitchcock.gif?w=700&h=385] [Image: tumblr_m6bcvgUPaz1qfr6udo1_400.gif] Shark Jumping!!
  • Wisp

Anything that promotes those great computer scientists; Alan Turing(one for you Cumberbatch fans!), and also Tim Berners-Lee> "I just had to take the hypertext idea and connect it to the Transmission Control Protocol and domain name system ideas and—ta-da!—the World Wide Web'.