23.08%
3 23.08%
3 Dirty Socks
30.77%
4 30.77%
Total 13 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

7.19 The Indecision Amalgamation
(04-04-2014, 01:29 PM)queenoftheDales Wrote: It was amusing because you don't expect that from Bernadette. The "hope you die in a car crash, LOL, Right?" from Fowler murdered the scene. they were so close to having a good scene outta that. tsk tsk

Was that towards Penny? Or was it aomething she suggested for Bernie to write? Either way both things sound completely rude and the girls should consider no longer associating themselves with the freak.
(04-04-2014, 01:33 PM)Jislane35 Wrote: Was that towards Penny? Or was it aomething she suggested for Bernie to write? Either way both things sound completely rude and the girls should consider no longer associating themselves with the freak.

It was Fowler to Penny after she got a call from her agent about not getting some role.
The following 1 user Likes queenoftheDales's post:
  • Jislane35
(04-04-2014, 01:37 PM)queenoftheDales Wrote: It was Fowler to Penny after she got a call from her agent about not getting some role.

That deserved a major slap in the face for her. It also looks as if Penny STILL isn't getting much luck with acting. What a shock. This girl isn't working hard she's just trying too hard and yes there's a difference IMO. She isn't getting anywhere big and there comes a point where she needs to move on from it, along with many MANY other things besides her career or lack thereof.
The following 2 users Like Jislane35's post:
  • Nutz, queenoftheDales
Well I haven't seen this doubtlessly SCINTILLATING episode yet, but once I've downloaded the fucker I'll be back to offer my appraisal.
Don't any of you wait up.

I might re-grout the roof first. I know there's probably not meant to be grout on roofs, but don't hem me in, man.

Here's Naboo's Kittens, to keep our guests calm.
And us potentially.

Look into their tiny eyes...

[Image: tumblr_m9i4mhLffp1qg0vi9o2_r1_500.gif]
[Image: hqdefault.jpg]
"WHERE THE HELL'S MY PARACHUTE?"
The following 4 users Like Idle Miscreant's post:
  • queenoftheDales, Trust No One, lewstonewar, Jislane35
*delurks* Hey, sorry I've been away. I didn't dropped off the face of the earth. Just got a new job that's been eating up my spare time. Anyways, I'm glad I skipped this episode. Sounds God-awful. Seriously, usually I can find the positive in an episode, but I've got to say, this one has me beat. Sad
The following 3 users Like CassandraElise's post:
  • queenoftheDales, Jislane35, Berliner
I admit I'm not a big fan of smoochies in general but holy gods that one was just awful! I think Pajamas' cabbage analogy was actually forgiving and had more sex appeal. I kept waiting for *something* to click Between Sheldon and Amy and there was just pfft. I'm not saying it to be mean, I just honestly don't see anything there. If anything these kisses are cementing for me the idea that Sheldon is asexual because for such a passionate man there's zip in his exchanges with Amy. I guess he's supposed to 'work his way up' but that's just silliness. I mean my first smoochie was inexperienced and lacked a lot of skill but hoo-boy he sure made up for it with enthusiasm. And that's what's missing. A genuine 'hello there' as each takes pleasure in the other's joy. ... I realize this is *only* a kiss but it symbolizes a hollowness that permeates this current season. Like the writers and cast, Sheldon is now just phoning it in which makes it nearly impossible to watch.
Let's go exploring!
The following 9 users Like wellplayedpenny's post:
  • Idle Miscreant, Nutz, Gamma, queenoftheDales, Trust No One, devilbk, Jislane35, Berliner, CassandraElise
(04-05-2014, 10:01 AM)wellplayedpenny Wrote: I admit I'm not a big fan of smoochies in general but holy gods that one was just awful! I think Pajamas' cabbage analogy was actually forgiving and had more sex appeal. I kept waiting for *something* to click Between Sheldon and Amy and there was just pfft. I'm not saying it to be mean, I just honestly don't see anything there. If anything these kisses are cementing for me the idea that Sheldon is asexual because for such a passionate man there's zip in his exchanges with Amy. I guess he's supposed to 'work his way up' but that's just silliness. I mean my first smoochie was inexperienced and lacked a lot of skill but hoo-boy he sure made up for it with enthusiasm. And that's what's missing. A genuine 'hello there' as each takes pleasure in the other's joy. ... I realize this is *only* a kiss but it symbolizes a hollowness that permeates this current season. Like the writers and cast, Sheldon is now just phoning it in which makes it nearly impossible to watch.

The consensus seems to be the kiss was pretty bad WPP. I did not have the pleasure in seeing it. I have to think the passion would be there if Sheldon was kissing Penny. There is passion with all things Shenny and I have to think kissing would be no different.
The following 1 user Likes Trust No One's post:
  • Jislane35
(04-05-2014, 09:28 AM)CassandraElise Wrote: *delurks* Hey, sorry I've been away. I didn't dropped off the face of the earth. Just got a new job that's been eating up my spare time. Anyways, I'm glad I skipped this episode. Sounds God-awful. Seriously, usually I can find the positive in an episode, but I've got to say, this one has me beat. Sad

I've been away too and it further confirms that I haven't missed anything. On the contrary, I can sleep better now since the frustration is declining. Big Grin
Based on the TR and the comments in this very thread, I'll give this 1 Dirty Sock. Sock, and that's quite generous.
Man darf nicht das, was uns unwahrscheinlich und unnatürlich erscheint, mit dem verwechseln, was absolut unmöglich ist. - Carl Friedrich Gauß
The following 1 user Likes Berliner's post:
  • Jislane35
The Sheldon/Amy part of this episode was so awful! Every serious gamer HAS BOTH Xbox 1 and PS4. POINTLESS!! And Amy patronising Sheldon was not even remotely funny. They are so disconnected. He's never funny when he's around her. He used to be soooooo amazing, but it's Amy who gets the 'laughs' now because everyone feels bad for her putting up with him. He's just terrible now. This is not the Sheldon Cooper I signed up for.

*the biggest sigh EVER, in fact it might knock over a few small trees*

I liked the Raj storyline. Emily is nice and it's a change seeing Raj not acting like a jerk with a female. Penny was also great and the tag with Wil was a nice surprise. I like the fact she doing B-movies, I like the odd B-movie myself.
The following 3 users Like Tuesday Pajamas's post:
  • Berliner, Jislane35, CassandraElise
(04-05-2014, 11:08 PM)Tuesday Pajamas Wrote: The Sheldon/Amy part of this episode was so awful! Every serious gamer HAS BOTH Xbox 1 and PS4. POINTLESS!! And Amy patronising Sheldon was not even remotely funny. They are so disconnected. He's never funny when he's around her. He used to be soooooo amazing, but it's Amy who gets the 'laughs' now because everyone feels bad for her putting up with him. He's just terrible now. This is not the Sheldon Cooper I signed up for.

*the biggest sigh EVER, in fact it might knock over a few small trees*

I liked the Raj storyline. Emily is nice and it's a change seeing Raj not acting like a jerk with a female. Penny was also great and the tag with Wil was a nice surprise. I like the fact she doing B-movies, I like the odd B-movie myself.

Having JP play straight man to MB is a tremendous waste of talent and ability on one side and a complete misestimation of appeal on the other.
The following 5 users Like devilbk's post:
  • Jislane35, Tuesday Pajamas, Toad, justaphraseimgoingthrough, FranEssi