23.08%
3 23.08%
3 Dirty Socks
30.77%
4 30.77%
Total 13 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

7.19 The Indecision Amalgamation
"While Raj is wracked with guilt when he tries to date two women at once, Penny wrestles with whether to take a role in a cheesy movie and Sheldon is torn trying to choose between two gaming systems."

I know a lot of you are going to skip this one but I thought we could start the caption competitions just for a bit of fun. Feel free to make them as dark and disturbing as you can muster but please try to stay OT about the episode in your general posts here.

Thanks.
Let's start with Wil...

[Image: The-Big-Bang-Theory-Season-7-Episode-19-4.jpg]

"It's weird Penny, I know this is reality but sometimes I feel like I'm trapped in some crazy sitcom."
The following 1 user Likes Tuesday Pajamas's post:
  • Jislane35
[Image: The-Big-Bang-Theory-Season-7-Episode-19-3.jpg]
(03-26-2014, 09:41 PM)Tuesday Pajamas Wrote: Let's start with Wil...

"Wow, those Stepford guys do good work, you can't see the lobotomy scar at all..."

(Leonard looks completely evil in that picture. What is up with that expression?)

(03-26-2014, 10:07 PM)Tuesday Pajamas Wrote: [Image: The-Big-Bang-Theory-Season-7-Episode-19-3.jpg]

"Penny, I say this as your friend, don't look behind you, just get up and run. Run now. Run fast and run far."
The following 8 users Like SpaceAnJL's post:
  • Tuesday Pajamas, devilbk, queenoftheDales, Jislane35, Berliner, Trust No One, Gamma, Jomi25
I knew I could count on you Space Big Grin
"For the last time Sheldon, there's nothing strange in your pasta. It's meant to taste chalky!"

[Image: The-Big-Bang-Theory-Season-7-Episode-19-1.jpg]
The following 6 users Like Tuesday Pajamas's post:
  • devilbk, Jislane35, queenoftheDales, Berliner, Nutz, Jomi25
(03-26-2014, 11:55 PM)SpaceAnJL Wrote: "Wow, those Stepford guys do good work, you can't see the lobotomy scar at all..."

(Leonard looks completely evil in that picture. What is up with that expression?)

"Penny, I say this as your friend, don't look behind you, just get up and run. Run now. Run fast and run far."

You know Leonard doesn't like it when anyone with a functioning penis and half a brain gets near Penny.
The following 1 user Likes devilbk's post:
  • Jislane35
(03-26-2014, 10:07 PM)Tuesday Pajamas Wrote: [Image: The-Big-Bang-Theory-Season-7-Episode-19-3.jpg]

Come home with me to my gym, Penny. I can introduce you to the best de-programmer*ahem* I mean Pilates instructor.

I think I got Penny's cup by mistake. I feel weird.
The following 5 users Like lewstonewar's post:
  • queenoftheDales, Tuesday Pajamas, Berliner, devilbk, Jislane35
Does there have to be a winner?? These are all so funny Big Grin

Its a nice alternative to being so daggone pissed off.

I need more! >_<
The following 1 user Likes queenoftheDales's post:
  • Jislane35
(03-27-2014, 12:10 AM)Tuesday Pajamas Wrote: [Image: The-Big-Bang-Theory-Season-7-Episode-19-1.jpg]

"Just try and stay out of my way. Just try! I'll get you, my pretty, and your little dog Leonard, too!"
The following 6 users Like FlyingMonkey's post:
  • queenoftheDales, Tuesday Pajamas, Berliner, devilbk, Jislane35, Jomi25