33.33%
1 33.33%
3 Dirty Socks
66.67%
2 66.67%
Total 3 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

10.06 The Fetal Kick Catalyst
(10-25-2016, 04:08 PM)SpaceAnJL Wrote: No, no, no, Season 3 was the last season, and it ended with the elevator flashback episode. Yes.

I'd wrap it up with the spaghetti catalyst two episodes prior, where Shenny has dinner and then spends the night together. BANG, case closed, they live happily ever after.
The following 3 users Like CTR69's post:
  • lovealways21, Ratman77, lilyben3
^ I like that idea.
The following 2 users Like lovealways21's post:
  • Ratman77, QueenOfShebaSays
All good, ideas.

Possibly also the beginning of season three, where the guys came back from the pole.
Penny wants to get into a relationship with Leonard, but after his sabotage of Sheldons project she see what kind of character he has, and that her affection was a mistake, so that she come closer to Sheldon who slowly recognizes what a treasure is living on the other side of the floor.

P.S.: Hi "lovealways21". Great that you are with us. Big Grin
I second that! welcome lovealways21!! I'm enjoying reading your thoughts on all of this! 

And for the above comments: *twilight zone music*
Bitches be crazy. 
Promo is here http://www.spoilertv.com/2016/10/the-big...fetal.html
I felt so bad for Penny in this episode. Not a single moment of joy or happiness. Leonard acts like an idiot, everyone (including him) says she's a terrible actress and only see a hot piece of you-know-what. Why are they doing this to her??
The following 1 user Likes CTR69's post:
  • Ratman77
I really want Penny to totally lose it at some point and start screaming at everyone for how they've been treating her, especially Leonard and Amy.
The following 1 user Likes devilbk's post:
  • Kimk26
By the end of this episode I could just see Penny wondering why she married the guy. This was so awful! He was worse than embarrassing.

Just watched Fetal Kick and its not a very good ep. Not when the best relationship on the show is boring old Howard and Bernadette and their boring baby arc. At least these two seem to have a way of communicating where you don’t feel they are headed for a break-up all the time.

Sheldon and Amy came across as a miserable couple. Sheldon is horrible to her, ALL THE TIME. I felt sorry for her as he mocked her over her dinner idea. Their relationship is so bad, and her angry face is rarely funny (unlike Pennys). Then suddenly he cooks and puts on brunch (without even informing her) and this is supposed to make it all better. Amy was so drab in this episode, the deadpan face and monotone voice really contrasted against Sheldon animated one. Jim Parsons acting is still top notch but he is totally outclassing Mayim Bialik on that front, and itas eps like this which really show how much.

Then Leonard and Penny at the convention! Leonard is such an ASS and not a funny ass. He’s just an ASS of the highest order! All that bragging, what a twit. The coin belt. Pah! Sorry but Galecki is no great comic. Again, its Parsons and Cuoco who are holding this show afloat and they are not being given anything to do TOGETHER that is not just them talking about their relationships.
The following 6 users Like Tuesday Pajamas's post:
  • QueenOfShebaSays, shennyari, Ratman77, Nutz, Kimk26, CTR69
For Penny, it must have felt like a Kick-in-the-stomach Catalyst. I've never seen her so sad and humiliated. She had that "someone shoot me now" vibe the entire time.

I'm surprised Leonard didn't start pimping her there. 100$ for BJ, 400$ for coitus. Edit: He doesn't round prices, so that's 95,99$ and 399,90$. Hell, they could open an auction booth at Comicon and make a fortune...

[Image: Auction2.jpg]
The following 5 users Like CTR69's post:
  • Tuesday Pajamas, Gamma, Ratman77, Nutz, Kimk26
"There's a lot of things I'd like to change" - Penny.

I think the entire joke of this couple is that its not a relationship to aspire to. The writers see them as flawed and they sort of make fun of it, and this IS their only comic dynamic. Not too long ago Leonard and Penny were gushing at their second wedding but when you see them as a functional couple, away from the forced platitudes, you see the real face of a couple who don't belong together. Maybe people like Leonard and Penny because they are flawed, I dunno. The worse thing for me though is how Leonard is such a creep and how Penny knows it. I think the writers must chuckle away to themselves as they keep Penny chained to this guy, knowing full well that she wouldn't be if she were real. Its a revenge fantasy. In this respect lenny is far less plausible tha Shamy. At least with Shamy I can see a long-suffering unpopular woman might allow some cute but inconsiderate male to call most of the shots on their relationship. But Penny holds too many cards and the writers are telling us they know this but it changes nothing.
The following 1 user Likes Tuesday Pajamas's post:
  • Kimk26