External Email Blasts
Jim has been quoted as saying this:

"When Sheldon tells Amy he loves her; when Sheldon and Amy have sex - these have never been difficult episodes. These are the biggest things this character has done so far - and may do for the series - and they were just as easy and enjoyable to do as the most banal episode you can imagine."

Now I don't understand this quote at all. Is Jim saying it's boring to do Shamy scenes? because that's how it's coming across. He's saying they are as enjoyable as banal episodes. He's not being challenged? Wow, that is NOT a good quote for Shamy because he's not giving it a glowing reference, he's being tactful but also saying he's capable of more. If he truly loved these scenes he would say something every different.
The following 2 users Like Tuesday Pajamas's post:
  • QueenOfShebaSays, Kimk26
The conan show PUPPIES...

The following 3 users Like Tuesday Pajamas's post:
  • devilbk, Kimk26, QueenOfShebaSays
Some of you will love this new quote by Jim about his role as Sheldon:

"In a very specific way, one of my very favorite things about this character is his sort of lack of sentimentality. I don’t mean to sound unromantic or unsympathetic, but I cannot stand sentimentality, and I feel very lucky to be playing a character that, nine times out of 10, when something sentimental is happening in a script, I get to be the one to burst that bubble. And that gives me such great pleasure, I cannot tell you."

Very interesting article where Jim talks a little about the Big Bang journey and his career. http://variety.com/2016/tv/news/big-bang...201715273/
The following 7 users Like Tuesday Pajamas's post:
  • Idle Miscreant, Kimk26, QueenOfShebaSays, Gamma, Nutz, devilbk, Toad
That's brilliant. So Jim therefore hates all the cloying saccharine-pap-filled episodes and moments that we do.
*cough* every romantic episode and scene ever *cough*
Nice to know.
Get out Jim, GET OUT WHILST YOU STILL CAN!

[Image: giphy.gif]
"WHERE THE HELL'S MY PARACHUTE?"
The following 6 users Like Idle Miscreant's post:
  • Toad, Tuesday Pajamas, devilbk, QueenOfShebaSays, Nutz, Kimk26
(02-28-2016, 05:52 AM)Idle Miscreant Wrote: That's brilliant. So Jim therefore hates all the cloying saccharine-pap-filled episodes and moments that we do.
*cough* every romantic episode and scene ever *cough*
Nice to know.
Get out Jim, GET OUT WHILST YOU STILL CAN!

That's probably why he loves the shenny scenes. They were kinda the same kind of  person, in that Penny was never into the sentiment either. hmmmmmm   

Good quote Jim! And good gif!!
The following 1 user Likes QueenOfShebaSays's post:
  • Kimk26
That's Keaton in "The Haunted House", running from Father Time.
Most certainly one of the very best of the two-reelers.
Very surreal.

[Image: tumblr_mnqwnwlyFo1so57n2o3_250.gif]
[Image: haunted-house-fireworks.gif]
[Image: 22da328859fe71b04f0ada175f99e132.gif]

He ends up in hell.
[Image: HauntedHouse%2B%252855%2529.jpg]

Aye about the Sheldon/Penny similarities. As folk frequently say, one of the most obvious reasons why they're suited to each other romantically is because neither of the buggers are at all "romantic". They don't give a damn about date nights, candles, flowers and declarations. Neither demand the other change, neither demand constant emotional attention and affection. They just get on with their own lives and passions. In the show, however, they've been forced to abandon these passions, change beyond recognition, and have been attached instead to manipulative emotionally-parasitical lampreys.
No offence.
"WHERE THE HELL'S MY PARACHUTE?"
The following 6 users Like Idle Miscreant's post:
  • QueenOfShebaSays, Toad, Gamma, Nutz, devilbk, Kimk26
Moralo stays pretty non-committal about most topics here: http://www.glamour.com/entertainment/blo...s-answered
Pretty much just like "I don't know" they really either don't want us to impenitent hey really don't know themselves.

It's like how Jim always says they never tell him anything and I can see why!? They don't even know anything..
Bitches be crazy. 
The telling thing was Molaro saying that they don't really plan ahead and never have.
Jim's face when he sees that last little fluffy white one... he's like "That's mine!"

The following 1 user Likes Tuesday Pajamas's post:
  • Trust No One