Teen Choice Awards
If you're keeping an eye on the calendar on our main site, you may have noticed the Teen Choice Awards are on 16th August 2015.

[Image: rs_600x600-150610135012-600-2teen-choice...50x350.jpg]

Nominations this year include:

Choice TV Actress : Kaley
Choice TV Actor : Jim
Choice TV Chemistry : Kaley, Jim, Johnny, Simon and Kunal

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/te...ees-807456
The following 1 user Likes Tuesday Pajamas's post:
  • Nutz
There seem to be 2 names noticeably absent in TV chemistry.
“There are no scenes more fun to do, I feel like, than the ones between Sheldon and Penny. They are such a wonderful odd couple.” - Jim Parsons
The following 2 users Like Nutz's post:
  • Trust No One, devilbk
(08-03-2015, 05:40 AM)Nutz Wrote: There seem to be 2 names noticeably absent in TV chemistry.

How much more evidence is needed that the Shamy and Lenny does not work and especially the Leonard and Amy characters? The Emmys and Teen Choice Awards have spoken.
(08-03-2015, 06:39 AM)Missy Fan Wrote: How much more evidence is needed that the Shamy and Lenny does not work and especially the Leonard and Amy characters? The Emmys and Teen Choice Awards have spoken.

I can completely understand the Johnny/Kaley (Leonard/Penny) snub, I mean what teen is going to nominate the dull, boring duo that reminds them of their parents (yuck). However I'm shocked that Jim/Mayim (Sheldon/Amy) weren't nominated. We have been told for years that the chemistry between them burns up the screen Puke, and the characters have a greater love story than Romeo and Juliet (even though I've been wishing for years that they would just drink the damn poison already). I guess the Nanny & the three year old isn't what teens are looking for when they think chemistry and romance. (which restores my faith in the next generation a little)

I particularly love that only the original 5 were nominated for chemistry (even though I can't remember the last time there was just a scene with the O5). The cast has 7 permanent member and that two were purposely left off the list, should be a wake up to TPTB. Although if they haven't gotten the message by now they're idiots.
“There are no scenes more fun to do, I feel like, than the ones between Sheldon and Penny. They are such a wonderful odd couple.” - Jim Parsons
The awards are this Sunday. Soft KittyBlossom

Really hope both Jim and Kaley are there to pick up their awards together. Tongue Its been a long time since we've seen these two pictured together.
Nominations for this years Teen Choice Awards:

Choice TV Show: Comedy

“Austin & Ally”

“Jane the Virgin”

“Liv and Maddie”

“Modern Family”

“Fuller House”

“Scream Queens”

Choice TV Actor: Comedy

Andy Samberg – “Brooklyn Nine-Nine”

Anthony Anderson – “Black-ish”

Jaime Camil – “Jane the Virgin”