2017 Fanfiction.net Top 200 Big Bang Stories
There were three stories tied for the 200th spot, since I didn't want to pick which one should be #200 I have listed them all.

200:
An Eye for Specifics by Moretta
“We were playing Truth or Dare-" "Seriously? I used to play that in high school!" Raj whispered to Howard, "Exactly. We're not normal, we're nerds, right?" Leonard needs to explain something he said. Raj is tipsy, Howard is prying, Sheldon is quiet. (Sheldon/Leonard)

Motion by Lizwontcry
Leonard asks Penny to take care of Sheldon for the summer while he's gone, and after spending so much time together, Sheldon and Penny's friendship is tested, questioned, and strengthened. But something surprising is happening and they can't ignore it forever. (Sheldon/Penny)

I Never by Mariteri
Nothing can escape unnoticed in a game of "I Never..." or so Penny and Sheldon find out. I do not own TBBT nor its characters. (Sheldon/Penny)
“There are no scenes more fun to do, I feel like, than the ones between Sheldon and Penny. They are such a wonderful odd couple.” - Jim Parsons

Messages In This Thread
RE: 2018 Top 200 - by Nutz - 04-19-2018, 05:09 AM
RE: 2018 Top 200 - by Nutz - 04-19-2018, 05:28 AM
RE: 2017 Fanfiction.net Top 200 Big Bang Stories - by Nutz - 04-21-2018, 12:53 PM