33.33%
1 33.33%
Definitely not.
0%
0 0%
Total 3 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Sheldon Cooper and Aspergers
What do you guys think? Given that you are the truest Sheldon fans. Those who loves him prior to the dumbing down for Amy.

Is Sheldon aspergers? It's my belief that the show can not label him because it then means they'd have to be more respectful, like the show Community was with their (unspoken) Aspergers character, Abed. The real reason the producers are "reluctant" to label Sheldon Cooper with Aspergers is the appalling way they portray the character. They can deny it all they like but the WORLD has already labeled him. This show is shaping opinions about Aspergers whether they like it or not.

This article is an example of the distrubing results....

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-sc...s-39128918

Sheldon used to be a positive protrayal of someone who was atypical, the show treated him with respect when Prady was showrunner. I hate that no one is speaking out against the immature, negative protrayal which the last 4 seasons promotes. I think this show will one day be condemned. the legacy of TBBT will be shame and bullying towards the Aspergers and asexual community. It might take 10 years, it might take 20 but i hope one day they look at the outcome of BBT. It won't be pretty.
The following 2 users Like Tuesday Pajamas's post:
  • Idle Miscreant, Nutz

Messages In This Thread
Sheldon Cooper and Aspergers - by Tuesday Pajamas - 03-06-2017, 05:54 AM
RE: Sheldon Cooper and Aspergers - by Nutz - 03-06-2017, 10:08 AM