2 Dirty Socks
0%
0 0%
3 Dirty Socks
0%
0 0%
Total 9 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

8.21 The Communication Deterioration (April 16)
I was reading some of the AV reviews and have to say kind of surprised the reviewer didn't see any nerd shaming in Skywalker, loved seeing Amy get the TARDIS to lure Sheldon, thought the Lenny scene in Fort was bad and the stray observations clearly mark them as a rose colored glasses Shamy

To admit a bit of bias, I’ve never been able to stomach Wil Wheaton’s guest turns. His character feels completely out of place and hardly ever adds anything to a given episode.

Amy tried to fit in with everyone in grade school when they were all getting lice. She sprinkled sugar in her hair to get that lice-like effect, but it had terrible consequences: “I just got attacked by bees.”

Sheldon is all about the literal, adorable fort names, calling the one he and Amy build Fort Cozy McBlanket.

To be clear, it’s gif with a hard “g.”

The “happy Sheldon photo” was one of the better laughs of the night. The interplay between Jim Parsons and Mayim Bialik is one of the show’s more consistent highlights.

It's enough to make you feel like they're being paid off by someone
“There are no scenes more fun to do, I feel like, than the ones between Sheldon and Penny. They are such a wonderful odd couple.” - Jim Parsons

Messages In This Thread
RE: 8.21 The Communication Deterioration (April 16) - by Nutz - 04-18-2015, 03:14 AM