2 Dirty Socks
0%
0 0%
3 Dirty Socks
0%
0 0%
Total 9 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

8.21 The Communication Deterioration (April 16)
I haven't watched much of season 8. Decided to give this one a go and all I can say is...

THE SHOW IS SO BAD NOW! cry

Jim has lost it big time! Leonard was such a doofus. He's worse than he's ever been. How is this show still getting good reviews these days? Have the reviewers all lost their senses? "I'm the wise man" boy that was lame.

Then came the guy scene and everything changed, I relaxed and started to enjoy it. Howard was amazing. I loved Raj. It was like the old days. Sheldon needs to tone it down though. The earlier Shenny scene started beautifully. The initial sexual tension was as far away from sibling-like as you can get. Tongue Give me a break writers. But then it went flat. The lines were not great and Kaley was the only reason the scene held together. I think she'll be the only one of the cast who will have a career after the show ends. I loved her internal voice scene, she's still got it. People will still want to see Kaley but I suspect the other may struggle. Who's going to want to see Jim after years of this terrible version of Sheldon?

ARGHHH! the alien scene was too short. It felt promising but it was only a few seconds. And where are Sheldon's super hero t-shirts? It's just not the same without them. Sad

Messages In This Thread
RE: 8.21 The Communication Deterioration (April 16) - by Tuesday Pajamas - 04-18-2015, 03:05 AM