The Normal Heart
TELEVISION BY ALISON WILLMORE
MARCH 9, 2014 9:06 PM

Watch: A Star-Filled Cast Brings Larry Kramer's Play to HBO in the First Teaser for 'The Normal Heart'

Directed by "American Horror Story" creator Ryan Murphy and adapted from Larry Kramer's Tony Award-winning autobiographical play about the AIDS crisis in New York in the 1980s, HBO's original film "The Normal Heart" is set to be one of the starriest the premium network has ever produced. Mark Ruffalo plays activist Ned Weeks and Julia Roberts is Dr. Emma Brookner, the polio survivor and physician with the most experience dealing with the new and growing outbreak. Matt Bomer plays Ned's lover Felix Turner, and Taylor Kitsch, Jim Parsons, Alfred Molina, Jonathan Groff and Joe Mantello are also in the cast. The film premieres on May 25 at 9pm ET -- take a look at the first teaser below.

OH PLEASE...
The following 2 users Like Toad's post:
  • queenoftheDales, Tuesday Pajamas
(03-10-2014, 08:47 AM)thetoadoftruth Wrote: TELEVISION BY ALISON WILLMORE
MARCH 9, 2014 9:06 PM

Watch: A Star-Filled Cast Brings Larry Kramer's Play to HBO in the First Teaser for 'The Normal Heart'

Directed by "American Horror Story" creator Ryan Murphy and adapted from Larry Kramer's Tony Award-winning autobiographical play about the AIDS crisis in New York in the 1980s, HBO's original film "The Normal Heart" is set to be one of the starriest the premium network has ever produced. Mark Ruffalo plays activist Ned Weeks and Julia Roberts is Dr. Emma Brookner, the polio survivor and physician with the most experience dealing with the new and growing outbreak. Matt Bomer plays Ned's lover Felix Turner, and Taylor Kitsch, Jim Parsons, Alfred Molina, Jonathan Groff and Joe Mantello are also in the cast. The film premieres on May 25 at 9pm ET -- take a look at the first teaser below.

I am so excited to see this, there has been buzz about this movie for a while now. I remember seeing parts of the play on youtube, I believe JP (and a few other faces from TBBT) were in that too.

Too bad i canceled my HBO last month. I wonder if I can download it on iTunes or something.
Watch! Matt Bomer, Jim Parsons, Taylor Kitsch, Mark Ruffalo Discuss “The Normal Heart”

by snicks | April 10, 2014

Taylor Kitsch, Jim Parsons, Mark Ruffalo and Matt Bomer sat down with The Hollywood Reporter to discuss HBO’s much-anticipated The Normal Heart.

They all realize the importance of the project, and reflect on how it brought the gay community together. Taylor, bless his heart, talks about the crotch in his 80′s jeans. I’m fine with that.

OH PLEASE...
The following 1 user Likes Toad's post:
  • Tuesday Pajamas
[Image: Bl2IXX8CUAAOzS0.jpg:medium]
The following 3 users Like queenoftheDales's post:
  • Wisp, Jomi25, Will_I_BGraded_OnThis
...I am very shallow, and tend to skip right past the activism and concentrate on the pretty men in suits. And Matt Bomer is so very pretty. (Headcasting for Nightwing, yeah, because that man was made for 'Best Butt in Spandex')
(05-03-2014, 02:54 AM)SpaceAnJL Wrote: ...I am very shallow, and tend to skip right past the activism and concentrate on the pretty men in suits. And Matt Bomer is so very pretty. (Headcasting for Nightwing, yeah, because that man was made for 'Best Butt in Spandex')

Big Grin Here is the cover of The Hollywood Reporter with all the guys
[Image: Bkvl3wVCAAAS_rB-1.jpg]

Here are the pictures from the online article...
The following 3 users Like queenoftheDales's post:
  • Toad, Jomi25, Will_I_BGraded_OnThis
This better bring back my faith in Jim's acting.

[Image: HARG1546.jpg]

[Image: spongebob1.gif.pagespeed.ce_.OpCUya1F4O.gif]
HARRISON FORD IS IRRADIATING OUR TESTICLES WITH MICROWAVE SATELLITE TRANSMISSIONS

AND WHO THE FUCK STOLE MY BOILED EGGS?
The following 4 users Like Wisp's post:
  • Tuesday Pajamas, Jomi25, queenoftheDales, Will_I_BGraded_OnThis
(05-04-2014, 01:31 AM)WITCHDOCTOR FANTASTIC Wrote: This better bring back my faith in Jim's acting.

Maybe this has woken him up to what he is doing in his 'day job'. We can hope.
The following 2 users Like SpaceAnJL's post:
  • Wisp, queenoftheDales
(05-04-2014, 01:35 AM)SpaceAnJL Wrote: Maybe this has woken him up to what he is doing in his 'day job'. We can hope.

We can only hope and pray! I mean THE SHAMY? Confused I'm so looking forward to this film.
Im looking forward to it too. If it's anything like the clips of the Broadway show, it should be good. I mean it's got a star studded cast.... it BETTER be good.