Jim Parsons to play irritable author....
Sorry, ELUSIVE author....but the hideous majority of writers I've met are ALSO irritable, so it's a fair bet...
Anyway.
YES Parsons! Go for it sir!

RUN PARSONS RUN!

{TB EXCLUSIVE} Jim Parsons Boards Indie Pic “The Earth Was Blue”March 7, 2014
by Mac Maclamore

Big Bang Theory star Jim Parsons is set to star in the upcoming indie dramedy THE EARTH WAS BLUE for producers Double Nickel Entertainment and BCDF Pictures. The film, which is eyeing a Summer 2014 start is now on the hunt for their female lead to star opposite Parsons. The story, which is pitched as a mix between dramedy and rom/com, centers on a disgraced reporter who attempts to win back the public by tracking down the illusive and anonymous author of a book that has changed the world. Based on that brief synopsis we’re assuming Parsons will play the illusive author.

BCDF, who previously released the Josh Radnor’s (How I Met You Mother) “Liberal Arts” and the VOD break out hit “Bacherlorette” have a solid development slate for 2014, with no less than 3 spec buys in 2013, and a mix of indies prepping for a start before years end.

Producers are still on the hunt for a female lead to pair with Parsons, as well as a director to bring to life the script written by Hal Masonberg and Teal Minton.

Parsons, who will next be see in “Wish I Was Here”, is repped by CAA and Gotham/Principal.
"WHERE THE HELL'S MY PARACHUTE?"
The following 5 users Like Idle Miscreant's post:
  • queenoftheDales, Toad, Jislane35, FranEssi, Wisp
(03-09-2014, 06:22 AM)Major Gripe Wrote: Sorry, ELUSIVE author....but the hideous majority of writers I've met are ALSO irritable, so it's a fair bet...
Anyway.
YES Parsons! Go for it sir!

RUN PARSONS RUN!

{TB EXCLUSIVE} Jim Parsons Boards Indie Pic “The Earth Was Blue”March 7, 2014
by Mac Maclamore

Big Bang Theory star Jim Parsons is set to star in the upcoming indie dramedy THE EARTH WAS BLUE for producers Double Nickel Entertainment and BCDF Pictures. The film, which is eyeing a Summer 2014 start is now on the hunt for their female lead to star opposite Parsons. The story, which is pitched as a mix between dramedy and rom/com, centers on a disgraced reporter who attempts to win back the public by tracking down the illusive and anonymous author of a book that has changed the world. Based on that brief synopsis we’re assuming Parsons will play the illusive author.

BCDF, who previously released the Josh Radnor’s (How I Met You Mother) “Liberal Arts” and the VOD break out hit “Bacherlorette” have a solid development slate for 2014, with no less than 3 spec buys in 2013, and a mix of indies prepping for a start before years end.

Producers are still on the hunt for a female lead to pair with Parsons, as well as a director to bring to life the script written by Hal Masonberg and Teal Minton.

Parsons, who will next be see in “Wish I Was Here”, is repped by CAA and Gotham/Principal.

This is wonderful news Smile Can't wait! Anyone they pair Jim up with HAS to be better than the complete lack of fizzz between he and Bailik.

Kaaaaalleeeeeyyyy! Sadly that would be hoping for too much but this will be a treat regardless.

BlossomBlossomBlossom
The following 3 users Like Tuesday Pajamas's post:
  • queenoftheDales, Jislane35, Jomi25
Does he play an elusive author or an illusive author? Or an elusive, illusive author? Wink Sounds mighty interesting whichever.
OH PLEASE...
The following 4 users Like Toad's post:
  • Jislane35, Idle Miscreant, queenoftheDales, Nutz
Yes....It would certainly be fascinating if Jim were playing a "deceptive or illusory" author, but I took the liberty of assuming that Mr Mac Maclamore meant he was "difficult to catch", given the use of the words "tracking down the anonymous author" and the fact that the whole story seems to revolve around finding the bastard.

But who are we to argue with Mac Maclamore? Whoever he is...
"WHERE THE HELL'S MY PARACHUTE?"
The following 2 users Like Idle Miscreant's post:
  • Nutz, lewstonewar