Wheaton Contra Cooper - A Beautiful Villainry
WHEEEEEEATON! Er...ANNE WHEEEEEEATON!

[Image: BlUXTgACEAAFJ7G.jpg]
"WHERE THE HELL'S MY PARACHUTE?"
The following 4 users Like Idle Miscreant's post:
  • Tuesday Pajamas, Toad, Jislane35, Nutz
Okay some of you guys all love him, so I thought I'd check out The Wil Wheaton show. He does seem like a really decent bloke.

[Image: Wil-Wheaton-Project-thumb-560x315.jpg]

More links here:

http://blogs.houstonpress.com/artattack/...erdier.php
The following 1 user Likes Tuesday Pajamas's post:
  • devilbk
I suspect the pitch for this show was "Talk Soup for nerds hosted by Wil Wheaton." And it works. I've watched and enjoyed both episodes that aired. The only thing it needs is a female co-host, maybe an ex-waitress who lives in Pasadena... (a not so subtle pitch for my current fic, Return of the Physicist, currently hurtling towards its conclusion on fanfiction.net.
The following 2 users Like devilbk's post:
  • Tuesday Pajamas, queenoftheDales
(06-07-2014, 03:52 AM)devilbk Wrote: I suspect the pitch for this show was "Talk Soup for nerds hosted by Wil Wheaton." And it works. I've watched and enjoyed both episodes that aired. The only thing it needs is a female co-host, maybe an ex-waitress who lives in Pasadena... (a not so subtle pitch for my current fic, Return of the Physicist, currently hurtling towards its conclusion on fanfiction.net.

I can see Kaley on this show with Wil. She should make a guest appearance.
[Image: BigBangWilWheaton.jpg] Yes having nemeses, for Shedon to pit his intellect against, was an essential part of early seasons. It's clever(by accident); sci fi actors(WW,GT,SG,katee Sackhoff), real scientists like SH, Steve Wozniak,Stan Lee in the plots of TBBT. It becomes an inter-referencing super sit com!!!
The following 1 user Likes ricardo shillyshally's post:
  • Idle Miscreant

We might as well enjoy it! Taking the Wheaton theme, I'd say Sheldon, Penny, Will, would be great as central characters. Leonard (who cares!) moves out. The three live on the same floor, and stay single. It's just more interesting.
The following 2 users Like ricardo shillyshally's post:
  • Idle Miscreant, queenoftheDales

The more I think about it, the more I like the idea of a new show with those three; as characters they all seem to have presence, fire and wit.
The following 2 users Like ricardo shillyshally's post:
  • Idle Miscreant, Tuesday Pajamas

This thing is writing itself! Come on CL, why not start a new sit com, to take over as TBBT declines. And you do have history of recycling actors! (I like that, loyalty). Sheldon in world of actors,(ironic), some from sci fi series!
[Image: large_p7_140921_0820_2cb4d310_the_big_bang_theory.jpg]
The following 2 users Like Tuesday Pajamas's post:
  • Idle Miscreant, Toad
Well well well, if it isn't Wil Wheaton...

[Image: tumblr_m28i7kbjHY1rn4qwao5_250.gif]
The following 2 users Like queenoftheDales's post:
  • Tuesday Pajamas, Toad