2 18.18%
3 Dirty Socks
0%
0 0%
Total 11 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

7.17 The Friendship Turbulence
(03-04-2014, 06:35 AM)Tuesday Pajamas Wrote: That we do Blossom

Wonder if a writer would be removed from the building if they wrote a Shenny kiss? Tongue
The following 1 user Likes Trust No One's post:
  • Jislane35
Here's a longer preview...

OH PLEASE...
(03-04-2014, 06:42 AM)ses1515 Wrote: Wonder if a writer would be removed from the building if they wrote a Shenny kiss? Tongue

Removed from the building, tossed in a trunk and buried in a remote location. Confused
“There are no scenes more fun to do, I feel like, than the ones between Sheldon and Penny. They are such a wonderful odd couple.” - Jim Parsons
The following 3 users Like Nutz's post:
  • queenoftheDales, Jislane35, Trust No One
(03-04-2014, 06:42 AM)ses1515 Wrote: Wonder if a writer would be removed from the building if they wrote a Shenny kiss? Tongue

Well, she's co-writer of TADD and penned two of the best episodes of this season and hasn't been forcibly removed yet. So there may be hope. Wink
The following 2 users Like CassandraElise's post:
  • Trust No One, Jislane35
(03-06-2014, 01:00 AM)CassandraElise Wrote: Well, she's co-writer of TADD and penned two of the best episodes of this season and hasn't been forcibly removed yet. So there may be hope. Wink

TPTB must not be paying attention. I thought the co-writer of TADD would be removed by now. Tongue
The following 2 users Like Trust No One's post:
  • Jislane35, queenoftheDales
I tried to embed this, but I'm currently experiencing technical difficulties. Anyway, here's the sneak peek...

The Friendship Turbulence
OH PLEASE...
(03-06-2014, 08:37 AM)thetoadoftruth Wrote: I tried to embed this, but I'm currently experiencing technical difficulties. Anyway, here's the sneak peek...

The Friendship Turbulence

A least everyone noticed that Leonard was digging himself a hole (did you hear the audience go "ooooooo") . I actually laughed at Sheldon... maybe not so bad, this episode.
The following 2 users Like queenoftheDales's post:
  • Jislane35, Toad
(03-06-2014, 10:00 AM)queenoftheDales Wrote: A least everyone noticed that Leonard was digging himself a hole (did you hear the audience go "ooooooo") . I actually laughed at Sheldon... maybe not so bad, this episode.

I actually got a laugh out of this clip but then Leonard saying that it would be better for Penny to burn through her savings instead of taking up a paid role and how all actors start out through bad movies just ruined it. Penny was smart enough to not accept such an idiotic role, she wouldn't have been taken seriously as an actress but ended up taking a half naked one instead. Dodgy

I couldn't quite hear what Sheldon said about failed careers since Jim was talking a little too quickly for me, can someone clarify me on that one line please?
(03-06-2014, 10:21 AM)Jislane35 Wrote: I actually got a laugh out of this clip but then Leonard saying that it would be better for Penny to burn through her savings instead of taking up a paid role and how all actors start out through bad movies just ruined it. Penny was smart enough to not accept such an idiotic role, she wouldn't have been taken seriously as an actress but ended up taking a half naked one instead. Dodgy

I couldn't quite hear what Sheldon said about failed careers since Jim was talking a little too quickly for me, can someone clarify me on that one line please?
After AFF says "we are gonna go"

he said "Are you sure? We are making fun of failed careers, we didn't even get to tap the juicy vain that is Howards"
The following 1 user Likes queenoftheDales's post:
  • Jislane35
(03-06-2014, 10:39 AM)queenoftheDales Wrote: After AFF says "we are gonna go"

he said "Are you sure? We are making fun of failed careers, we didn't even get to tap the juicy vain that is Howards"

LOL That line was funny but at the same time he really should stop messing around with Howard, sure he's not as big as a theoretical physicist but I still find his job really impressive.

Could he have possibly been backing Penny up a bit there or am I just thinking too hard? He didn't seem to be taking it as a laughing matter.