18.18%
2 18.18%
3 Dirty Socks
0%
0 0%
Total 11 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

7.17 The Friendship Turbulence
(03-01-2014, 08:00 PM)Tuesday Pajamas Wrote: Ahhh damn it! Howard will probably end up explaining to Sheldon how important Amy is in his life...they'll find a way to crowbar that in somewhere AGAIN. Morlock

Don't forget how much he's grown because of her and that he's proud of him for kissing like "mommies & daddies" Again, need a vomit icon here MorlockMorlock
“There are no scenes more fun to do, I feel like, than the ones between Sheldon and Penny. They are such a wonderful odd couple.” - Jim Parsons
I would hope they give us a break on the Shamy front. At this point, I'm on the edge of missing the Lenny whining. Let this episode be a bonding time for Sheldon and Howard. Maybe they will let Sheldon grow up a bit and give Howard some grown up advice/opinions on the space situation going on with Bernidette. Shamy getting rammed down my throat only convinces me that the writers aren't confident in it so they have to continue to remind us that it will work.

A bit of a stretch but ya never know (but we really do know Dodgy )
The following 1 user Likes queenoftheDales's post:
  • Jislane35
The only thing I like now about the show is the promo photos, providing Amy isn't in them.
HARRISON FORD IS IRRADIATING OUR TESTICLES WITH MICROWAVE SATELLITE TRANSMISSIONS

AND WHO THE FUCK STOLE MY BOILED EGGS?
The following 1 user Likes Wisp's post:
  • Jislane35
(03-03-2014, 04:00 PM)WITCHDOCTOR FANTASTIC Wrote: The only thing I like now about the show is the promo photos, providing Amy isn't in them.

Still not seeing anything to get me to watch. If history tells us anything, the Sheldon and Howard thing will not end well.
The following 1 user Likes Trust No One's post:
  • Jislane35
It would be nice to have a Shamy break after two episodes reaffirming. Fingers crossed there's some funnies in this one.
The following 1 user Likes Tuesday Pajamas's post:
  • Jislane35
Simon has sharp comic timing, he and Jim always spark well, because Sheldon and Howard have never been nice to each other. Those two as bickering frenemies would actually be fun to watch. (ie I've never felt the urge to set Howard on fire, skeevy as he might be sometimes, whereas Leonard always had me reaching for the matches.)

They can 'reaffirm' all they like, shouting it at us with attendant bells and whistles doesn't make it any more palatable or believable.
The following 2 users Like SpaceAnJL's post:
  • Jislane35, queenoftheDales
Whoot! We've got some Raj/Amy interaction, so my crack ship can sail. Tongue

Also, the teleplay was co-written by Maria Ferrari, who I am convinced is a closet Shenny-shipper (or at least a pro-Sheldon and pro-Penny fan), so I don't anticipate the episode being to bad.
The following 3 users Like CassandraElise's post:
  • Jislane35, queenoftheDales, Jomi25
(03-03-2014, 11:53 PM)CassandraElise Wrote: Whoot! We've got some Raj/Amy interaction, so my crack ship can sail. Tongue

Also, the teleplay was co-written by Maria Ferrari, who I am convinced is a closet Shenny-shipper (or at least a pro-Sheldon and pro-Penny fan), so I don't anticipate the episode being to bad.

Excellent news! I didn't know we had someone who could be sympathetic in the mix. I quite like the idea of Amy with Raj as well.
The following 3 users Like Tuesday Pajamas's post:
  • Jislane35, Trust No One, Jomi25
(03-04-2014, 12:26 AM)Tuesday Pajamas Wrote: Excellent news! I didn't know we had someone who could be sympathetic in the mix. I quite like the idea of Amy with Raj as well.

Come on Maria we need a Shenny kiss. Big Grin
The following 1 user Likes Trust No One's post:
  • Jislane35
(03-04-2014, 12:34 AM)ses1515 Wrote: Come on Maria we need a Shenny kiss. Big Grin

That we do Blossom
The following 2 users Like Tuesday Pajamas's post:
  • Trust No One, Jislane35