50.00%
6 50.00%
3 Dirty Socks
25.00%
3 25.00%
Total 12 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

7.16 The Table Polarization
(02-19-2014, 08:45 PM)thetoadoftruth Wrote: Great, so we'll all not watch it together then. And because we've still got a ways off before it airs, here's another table, borne aloft by...tentacles?

[Image: 2ez4f7l.jpg]

We Shenny fans must remain strong by not watching. TPTB should be wooing the Shenny fans. No loyalty no peace. Tongue
The following 2 users Like Trust No One's post:
  • Jislane35, queenoftheDales
(02-20-2014, 06:37 AM)ses1515 Wrote: We Shenny fans must remain strong by not watching. TPTB should be wooing the Shenny fans. No loyalty no peace. Tongue

Watching is such a hard habit to break, and I declared that I wouldn't anymore. Sad I am a glutton for punishment and the off chance of a Homo Novus sighting or a fabulous Shenny moment.....
The following 3 users Like queenoftheDales's post:
  • Toad, Jislane35, Idle Miscreant
(02-20-2014, 07:08 AM)queenoftheDales Wrote: Watching is such a hard habit to break, and I declared that I wouldn't anymore. Sad I am a glutton for punishment and the off chance of a Homo Novus sighting of fabulous Shenny moment.....

You can do it queen. For me, I feel bad when I watch and nothing changes. I feel better when I at least skip episodes. It makes it easier when I think back on some of the things the actors and TPTB have said about the Shenny.
The following 1 user Likes Trust No One's post:
  • Jislane35
(02-20-2014, 07:15 AM)ses1515 Wrote: You can do it queen. For me, I feel bad when I watch and nothing changes. I feel better when I at least skip episodes. It makes it easier when I think back on some of the things the actors and TPTB have said about the Shenny.

I wonder if there is some sort of step down program... Ive always had a problem with the whole "cold turkey" approach Tongue
The following 1 user Likes queenoftheDales's post:
  • Jislane35
I find I can't walk away. Painful as it can be, I have hope. Unfortunately this isn't the only place that I feel that way. I must be an idealist. Or a masochist.
The following 2 users Like devilbk's post:
  • Jislane35, Idle Miscreant
(02-20-2014, 07:27 AM)devilbk Wrote: I find I can't walk away. Painful as it can be, I have hope. Unfortunately this isn't the only place that I feel that way. I must be an idealist. Or a masochist.

Right? This is not the 1st show where I may have to go through heart break every damn week, I'm sure it isn't the last...
The following 2 users Like queenoftheDales's post:
  • Jislane35, devilbk
(02-20-2014, 07:21 AM)queenoftheDales Wrote: I wonder if there is some sort of step down program... Ive always had a problem with the whole "cold turkey" approach Tongue

Have to do it like ripping off a bandaid. The only difference is I feel very little pain when I skip an episode.
  • Jislane35, queenoftheDales
Plan an activity on the night the show comes on..like go swimming at the gym, or take a walk around the block, run to the local coffee shop and sit and drink your Frappe. It's only 23 minutes to occupy. YOU CAN DO IT!
Smile
The following 2 users Like taffinabean's post:
  • Jislane35, Trust No One
(02-21-2014, 01:58 PM)taffinabean Wrote: Plan an activity on the night the show comes on..like go swimming at the gym, or take a walk around the block, run to the local coffee shop and sit and drink your Frappe. It's only 23 minutes to occupy. YOU CAN DO IT!
Smile

I can't do it. It's a part of my own OCD. I've watched every single episode since the show began. It's an addiction. It's pretty rare that I'm able to walk away. I may need to join TBBT Anonymous. "Hello. My name is Bob. I'm addicted to never-to-be-realized possibilities."
The following 6 users Like devilbk's post:
  • Jislane35, Idle Miscreant, Toad, queenoftheDales, Wisp, taffinabean
(02-21-2014, 01:58 PM)taffinabean Wrote: Plan an activity on the night the show comes on..like go swimming at the gym, or take a walk around the block, run to the local coffee shop and sit and drink your Frappe. It's only 23 minutes to occupy. YOU CAN DO IT!
Smile

Watching paint dry is good as well. Tongue It's scary and sad how easy I can skip these episodes.
  • Jislane35, taffinabean