50.00%
6 50.00%
3 Dirty Socks
25.00%
3 25.00%
Total 12 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

7.16 The Table Polarization
(03-02-2014, 04:12 AM)taffinabean Wrote: TPTB always have Penny siding with Amy over Sheldon. Even though Amy is not particularly close to Penny and we're always told by the Shamys and a certain show runner always says Penny and Sheldon do care and love each other but only as brother and sister.
Yet they write Penny as always siding with stupid, creepy Amy. What good sister would do that to their brother, right?

And yes good point, what "brother" would keep talking about their sister's fancy genitals.

Whatever pushes the story that week.

Next time Penny needs money or help in shower she can call Amy. Morlock
The following 3 users Like Trust No One's post:
  • Jislane35, taffinabean, queenoftheDales
I'm glad I didn't watch. Another thing, the writers are just sexiest and push just shallow relationship memes. They think all women have to manipulate and control men to get men to do as they wish, and of course it's for the man's own good as he's "growwwwwwwwwwwing" BAH
Of course the attractive woman has nothing going on for herself other than being hot and getting with a man.

Have any of tbbt male writers ever had a good mature relationship with a woman; one with passion yet partnership and respect? Were all the male writers just big kids when they met their SO, and needed to be manipulated by a female and controlled in order to settle down or be a real man?
I don't get their perspective on the male/female relationship. It's unhealthy in reality, and not funny as a sitcom.
The following 3 users Like taffinabean's post:
  • Jislane35, Trust No One, queenoftheDales
(03-02-2014, 04:19 AM)taffinabean Wrote: I'm glad I didn't watch. Another thing, the writers are just sexiest and push just shallow relationship memes. They think all women have to manipulate and control men to get men to do as they wish, and of course it's for the man's own good as he's "growwwwwwwwwwwing" BAH
Of course the attractive woman has nothing going on for herself other than being hot and getting with a man.

Have any of tbbt male writers ever had a good mature relationship with a woman; one with passion yet partnership and respect? Were all the male writers just big kids when they met their SO, and needed to be manipulated by a female and controlled in order to settle down or be a real man?
I don't get their perspective on the male/female relationship. It's unhealthy in reality, and not funny as a sitcom.

All you have to do is watch Two and a Half Men and that will answer any questions about this crew. Nice to have you on the no watch crew.
The following 2 users Like Trust No One's post:
  • Jislane35, taffinabean
(03-02-2014, 04:26 AM)ses1515 Wrote: All you have to do is watch Two and a Half Men and that will answer any questions about this crew. Nice to have you on the no watch crew.

true but with Sheen's character never was there an attempt to make it seem as if it was romance or deep. At least it's honest, even if one dimensional, and offensive.
TPTB on this show are trying to sell the male/female thing as something warm and fuzzy and sweet, wrapped up in funny. It really misses the mark.......big time. It's not good relationship TV, and it's not funny TV either.
The following 3 users Like taffinabean's post:
  • Jislane35, Trust No One, queenoftheDales