jim as serial killer? loved it.

Next role he must be a creeper.

And of course Jim pulls his creeper vibe and look from the ultimate inspiration

Amy Farrah Fowler

[Image: Amy_Farrah_Fowler.jpg]

Big Grin
The following 2 users Like taffinabean's post:
  • queenoftheDales, justaphraseimgoingthrough
I haven't watched SNL, but I'd love to see Jim in a different and dark role too.
And I think Jim's portrayal of Sheldon in the early seasons of the show proves that he has the ability to play the English gent type, so it would be great to see him in a Sherlock Holmes, Mr. Darcy, those types of roles some day.
For some reason, I guess he can do well as one of those strange, Tim Burton characters too!
The following 2 users Like FranEssi's post:
  • Jislane35, queenoftheDales
[Image: 2rm6y3c.jpg]

[Image: 169oui1.gif]

OH PLEASE...
The following 2 users Like Toad's post:
  • queenoftheDales, Wisp
Jim is adorable and sexy all at once. Why was he born to love outies and not innies? Always the way, isn't it?
The following 2 users Like taffinabean's post:
  • Jislane35, queenoftheDales
Taffinabean - I can't look at those evil men polluting our beautiful forums. Eeeeeek. Undecided
The following 1 user Likes Tuesday Pajamas's post:
  • Jislane35
I thought Jim was fine but the writing was awful. It just wasn't funny. SNL is back on the do not watch list.
The following 1 user Likes FlyingMonkey's post:
  • Jislane35
(03-02-2014, 10:30 PM)FlyingMonkey Wrote: I thought Jim was fine but the writing was awful. It just wasn't funny. SNL is back on the do not watch list.

I only saw part of the show and found the murder mystery skit painful. The blank stares at the TelePrompter for his lines was just awful and he just looked uncomfortable.
“There are no scenes more fun to do, I feel like, than the ones between Sheldon and Penny. They are such a wonderful odd couple.” - Jim Parsons
aff is scarier to me than the serial killers in my post but I deleted their pics since people are grossed out by them. I wanted to build up to the AFF pic, but my point flopped i guess.

i did leave aff pic.
(03-03-2014, 01:11 PM)Dsnynutz Wrote: I only saw part of the show and found the murder mystery skit painful. The blank stares at the TelePrompter for his lines was just awful and he just looked uncomfortable.

I missed SNL (the one time I want to stay up, I pass out during the Hockey overtime). Poor Jimmy Sad I don't think I want to see the clips on YouTube now.

(03-03-2014, 02:56 PM)taffinabean Wrote: aff is scarier to me than the serial killers in my post but I deleted their pics since people are grossed out by them. I wanted to build up to the AFF pic, but my point flopped i guess.

i did leave aff pic.

No worries, I thought it was funny Big Grin And yes it seems like it's always the way, damn outies