Jim Parsons to host SNL
Jim and this other fella in some promo spots for SNL...

OH PLEASE...
The following 4 users Like Toad's post:
  • Idle Miscreant, queenoftheDales, Wisp, muaaimoi
Aww, Jim. Your awkward giggling is BREAKING MY HEART GODDAMMIT...
HARRISON FORD IS IRRADIATING OUR TESTICLES WITH MICROWAVE SATELLITE TRANSMISSIONS

AND WHO THE FUCK STOLE MY BOILED EGGS?
The following 4 users Like Wisp's post:
  • queenoftheDales, Jislane35, Toad, Nutz
What are the odds of Mayim making a "surprise" appearance on the show? I can't imagine her passing up a chance for publicity. Knowing SNL it will probably be in Jim's intro. I would also expect a skit of an AU version of TBBT with all the characters totally OOC. Just guessing.
(02-28-2014, 12:02 AM)FlyingMonkey Wrote: What are the odds of Mayim making a "surprise" appearance on the show? I can't imagine her passing up a chance for publicity. Knowing SNL it will probably be in Jim's intro. I would also expect a skit of an AU version of TBBT with all the characters totally OOC. Just guessing.

Maybe Kaley will show up and poke fun. Anything but MB right now.

oooo or there may be a skit with one other actresses playing some cartoon version of Fowler/Mayim. That would be funny.

Ha "funny"....i can't remember the last time SNL was "funny"
The following 1 user Likes queenoftheDales's post:
  • Jislane35
(02-28-2014, 12:57 AM)queenoftheDales Wrote: Maybe Kaley will show up and poke fun. Anything but MB right now.

oooo or there may be a skit with one other actresses playing some cartoon version of Fowler/Mayim. That would be funny.

Ha "funny"....i can't remember the last time SNL was "funny"

I'd be surprised if Kaley made another trip into NY. She just left on Tuesday. Not sure where Mayim is. Simon is on Letterman tonight though.
The following 1 user Likes devilbk's post:
  • Toad
As of Saturday afternoon, Kaley and Kunal are definitely in LA. Don't know where anyone else is.

(02-27-2014, 10:53 AM)thetoadoftruth Wrote: Jim and this other fella in some promo spots for SNL...

Sorry, but these were horribly unfunny, and quite representative of the state of SNL these days. I'm starting to dread tonight.
The following 1 user Likes devilbk's post:
  • Jislane35
(03-02-2014, 01:21 AM)devilbk Wrote: As of Saturday afternoon, Kaley and Kunal are definitely in LA. Don't know where anyone else is.

Sorry, but these were horribly unfunny, and quite representative of the state of SNL these days. I'm starting to dread tonight.

DUN DUN DUNNNNNNNNN! whereabouts of a moment stealer are still unknown ::worried face::

Im banking on my shameless crush of JP overriding the not funny of SNL. I like watching him outside of Big Bang.
The following 2 users Like queenoftheDales's post:
  • Toad, Wisp
I'm quite taken with the sock puppet, myself. It has more chemistry with Jim than some other folk do.
The following 3 users Like SpaceAnJL's post:
  • Jislane35, Toad, Wisp
I'm home tonight with a stuffy head (please cold weather go away), and therefore I will watch Jim. I wanna see him finally doing something other than Sheldon since Sheldon is slowly being poisoned. Won't it be nice to see a skit with Jim being a little wicked and smart? Hopefully SNL won't disappoint (yea I know).
The following 4 users Like taffinabean's post:
  • Jislane35, Toad, Wisp, queenoftheDales
Same here, taffinabean. I want to see more Jim in OTHER THINGS, because I'm still very fond of him. A black comedy penned by fiendishly clever writers (think the Funny Or Die sketch) for example.
HARRISON FORD IS IRRADIATING OUR TESTICLES WITH MICROWAVE SATELLITE TRANSMISSIONS

AND WHO THE FUCK STOLE MY BOILED EGGS?
The following 3 users Like Wisp's post:
  • Jislane35, FranEssi, Idle Miscreant