It's officially a bromance
Variously described as a "humongous man-crush," an "ersatz homosexual marriage," or just best friends...

[Image: sv6whv.jpg]
[Image: xqgs8z.jpg]
[Image: 30szvrt.jpg]
[Image: v4009v.jpg]
[Image: msjaxt.jpg]
[Image: 2l87l9k.jpg]
[Image: de3401.jpg]
[Image: yjl9l.jpg]
OH PLEASE...
The following 2 users Like Toad's post:
  • Wisp, HomoNovus
My heart broke a bit when Sheldon befriended Wil Wheaton. The HATRED and sexual tension was hilarious. Can't have "hilarious" in TBBT though, can we?
HARRISON FORD IS IRRADIATING OUR TESTICLES WITH MICROWAVE SATELLITE TRANSMISSIONS

AND WHO THE FUCK STOLE MY BOILED EGGS?
The following 2 users Like Wisp's post:
  • Nutz, chaotic temptation
...but then again, the thought of the pair of them ganging up on someone else in the community is fun. Lord, though, the fun that could have been had with an on-going feud between them, if both sides were allowed to win at different times. (Which of course wouldn't happen, because Sheldon isn't allowed Nice Things.) That would have been a whole different order of crazy.
The following 2 users Like SpaceAnJL's post:
  • Jislane35, spuffyfan
(02-13-2014, 05:02 PM)WITCHDOCTOR FANTASTIC Wrote: My heart broke a bit when Sheldon befriended Wil Wheaton. The HATRED and sexual tension was hilarious. Can't have "hilarious" in TBBT though, can we?

I agree, the tension was fantastic but some fans were starting to hate on Wil. Which would have been okay if he were playing a fictional character and not himself. Undecided
The following 2 users Like Tuesday Pajamas's post:
  • Jislane35, queenoftheDales
[Image: tumblr_krrmndc4CY1qzc176o1_500.jpg]

it seems that this Sheldon/Wil thing has piqued my interest...
The following 4 users Like queenoftheDales's post:
  • Idle Miscreant, Toad, HomoNovus, chaotic temptation
They seemed to go more for Wile Coyote and Roadrunner instead of Spy vs Spy. Having back and forth victories and losses would have been spectacular.

But then again Sheldon let Wil down too as he didn't defend his friend from Amy's rudeness.

Looks like bros are no longer before trolls.
Let's go exploring!
The following 5 users Like wellplayedpenny's post:
  • queenoftheDales, Jislane35, Nutz, Wisp, chaotic temptation
(02-13-2014, 03:20 AM)thetoadoftruth Wrote: Variously described as a "humongous man-crush," an "ersatz homosexual marriage," or just best friends...

[Image: sv6whv.jpg]
[Image: xqgs8z.jpg]
[Image: 30szvrt.jpg]
[Image: v4009v.jpg]
[Image: msjaxt.jpg]
[Image: 2l87l9k.jpg]
[Image: de3401.jpg]
[Image: yjl9l.jpg]

So you ship Leonard and Sheldon, and Raj and comic book guy and Raj and Comic book guy? So are you saying Raj is two timing Howard?
Raj and Howard getting to second base together Big Grin (can't find the link to post just the picture, sorry)
http://www.vulture.com/2013/09/big-bang-...z-gif.html
“There are no scenes more fun to do, I feel like, than the ones between Sheldon and Penny. They are such a wonderful odd couple.” - Jim Parsons
[Image: 2515163tbbt.gif] Getting ready for a night out together!
[Image: 315kcab.jpg]
[Image: 24l9aiv.jpg]
[Image: xvp0x.jpg]
[Image: 4ljb4m.gif]
[Image: 1zdypz8.jpg]
OH PLEASE...
The following 2 users Like Toad's post:
  • Idle Miscreant, Louise