25.00%
2 25.00%
3 Dirty Socks
25.00%
2 25.00%
Total 8 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

7.09 The Thanksgiving Decoupling
And afterwards he vomited on some clowns.

[Image: 2u4twqx.gif]
OH PLEASE...
Let's just use that gif as the episode summary. It's more eloquent than anything I write...
"WHERE THE HELL'S MY PARACHUTE?"
I've never been a fan of drunk Sheldon. Way too animated.
The most majestic of all Sheldon's is dead pan, matter-of-fact, intellectual and ever so slightly grumpy Sheldon to me.

[Image: tumblr_kx313vdXZe1qa7qulo1_r2_500_thumb.png]
the best part of the was Raj in the kitchen and the idea of Mrs. Wolowitz; Sheldon was homo vulgaris which I hope expires quickly
Sheldon: If outside is so good, why has mankind spent thousands of years trying to perfect inside?

(12-27-2013, 11:25 PM)Tuesday Pajamas Wrote: The most majestic of all Sheldon's is dead pan, matter-of-fact, intellectual and ever so slightly grumpy Sheldon to me.

[Image: tumblr_kx313vdXZe1qa7qulo1_r2_500_thumb.png]

Yes. (whimper)

The only acceptable drunk Sheldon for me was "JUST THE ASIANS!!" yes, he shedded his pants. Yes, he started dancing. But he remembered all the words to the Element Song, and he was in a nice suit. Also this was back in 'day when Sheldon was Sheldon, and not some upsetting hybrid of a child with ADHD and Pee Wee Herman. *Shudder*

New drunk Sheldon is just a tiny fraction more hobbling and imbecilic than new "sober" Sheldon.

I hope there is an episode one day in which it is revealed that Leonard has been slipping some sort of drug into Sheldon's warm milk every night, so his brain is dead on one side every morning. At least then we'd have a reasonably plausible and face-saving answer...

Oh what am I kidding. Rolleyes Sheldon's just like he's always been, right guys? GUYS?!?
HARRISON FORD IS IRRADIATING OUR TESTICLES WITH MICROWAVE SATELLITE TRANSMISSIONS

AND WHO THE FUCK STOLE MY BOILED EGGS?
*spritzes Witchdoctor in the face*

No, there's definitely something hinky going on. I'm going for the Strangers, myself. Every night, Pasadena grinds to a halt at midnight and reality warps.
this episode sucked big time, and that's all I can muster to say
All these other episode threads now have polls, if you'd like to cast your vote.
Perhaps we could have a "Slightly Apathetic" option inserted between the first Dirty Sock and the first Penny Blossom. I felt compelled to give the episode a Penny Blossom on account of the Mike/Sheldon bonding, and Parsons lolling about shickered on the couch like a good ole boy. Whilst I detested the character devolution behind it, I always admire any demonstration of Parsons' physical acting abilities. Vomiting on clowns partially included.
Any appearance of Zack Johnson is also welcome. However, the farcical reasoning behind his reappearance was not.
Mockery of Penny, bullying of Howard, and creepy slap on the arse scene, ditto.
Otherwise SPLENDID!
"WHERE THE HELL'S MY PARACHUTE?"