The Kwipke Kwippwuh
[Image: xb0gn8.gif]

[Image: 24fwbwk.jpg]

Kripke (arriving): Hey, Hofstadter. Word around the pwasma wab is you built a wobot?

Leonard: Yes we did, Kripke.

Sheldon: His name is M.O.N.T.E.

Kripke: Well, if you have any dewusions about entewing him against my wobot, the Kwipke Kwippler in the Southern California Wobot Fighting League Wound Wobin Invitational, aka the S.C.aw.F.L.aw.aw.I., his name is gonna be Swrap Metal.

[Image: 66ggp1.jpg]

Coopah!

[Image: nl6fyc.gif]
OH PLEASE...
The following 2 users Like Toad's post:
  • Jislane35, Idle Miscreant
Love it.
HARRISON FORD IS IRRADIATING OUR TESTICLES WITH MICROWAVE SATELLITE TRANSMISSIONS

AND WHO THE FUCK STOLE MY BOILED EGGS?
Hee! Love Bowie's waffle-face.

OH PLEASE...
The following 1 user Likes Toad's post:
  • Idle Miscreant

I'm curious, what part of America is that accent from?
The following 2 users Like FlyingMonkey's post:
  • Toad, queenoftheDales
I've seen a few disturbing things on Tv, but I don't expect to need years of therapy after watching TBBT. Two things that haunt me; wondering how much time, and money Howard spent in a strip club, before they named a pole after him! It's those dam hoochie pants! But the last ten seconds of this clip are by far the most disturbing thought , I have ever had lodged in my head. I really wish I could go back in time and unwatch it, it makes me squirm! Be very warned; goo,goo,gaa,gaa,goo,gah!

The following 1 user Likes ricardo shillyshally's post:
  • Toad
(02-17-2014, 01:44 AM)pilot fish Wrote: I've seen a few disturbing things on Tv, but I don't expect to need years of therapy after watching TBBT. Two things that haunt me; wondering how much time, and money Howard spent in a strip club, before they named a pole after him! It's those dam hoochie pants! But the last ten seconds of this clip are by far the most disturbing thought , I have ever had lodged in my head. I really wish I could go back in time and unwatch it, it makes me squirm! Be very warned; goo,goo,gaa,gaa,goo,gah!

I mute that scene.
The following 3 users Like lewstonewar's post:
  • Toad, queenoftheDales, Jislane35
The one thing I can say about Barry Kripke is that his character has consistently been a creepy asshole from the beginning.

[Image: tumblr_mtp6g83ooj1r1n4hto1_r1_250.gif] [Image: tumblr_m2lpzmzBev1r1n4hto1_250.gif]

[Image: tumblr_mtp6g83ooj1r1n4hto4_r2_250.gif]
The following 2 users Like queenoftheDales's post:
  • Toad, Wisp
(03-20-2014, 07:05 AM)queenoftheDales Wrote: The one thing I can say about Barry Kripke is that his character has consistently been a creepy asshole from the beginning.

[Image: tumblr_mtp6g83ooj1r1n4hto1_r1_250.gif] [Image: tumblr_m2lpzmzBev1r1n4hto1_250.gif]

[Image: tumblr_mtp6g83ooj1r1n4hto4_r2_250.gif]

They must really love writing for Kwipke! No need to worry about all that damn pesky character stuff that has to be consistent, which they are clearly incapable of.
HARRISON FORD IS IRRADIATING OUR TESTICLES WITH MICROWAVE SATELLITE TRANSMISSIONS

AND WHO THE FUCK STOLE MY BOILED EGGS?
And they get to mock a speech impediment, too, which is always amusing.
(03-20-2014, 06:07 PM)SpaceAnJL Wrote: And they get to mock a speech impediment, too, which is always amusing.

Except they really don't. It was only remarked upon when Raj asked where that accent was from.

It's like honor among thieves. They never mock each for the surface things that past bullies zeroed in on. Glasses, nerd hobbies, wardrobe....you know, glass houses and all that. Kripke speech impediment is a defining fact about him as much as Howard's height. He is completely not self-conscious about it and it doesn't prevent him being loquacious asshole.
The following 1 user Likes lewstonewar's post:
  • queenoftheDales