Sheldon’s Pathological Obsession with Penny’s Nether-Regions
(02-14-2014, 09:36 AM)Jislane35 Wrote: I also remember the episode when Sheldon's barber was in the hospital and he was playing the bongos in the middle of the night in a spot that wasn't his own and called Penny 'kitten', she also ended up being the one who volunteered to do his haircut which ended badly in the end without Sheldon's notice LOL.

And of course the first episode when she called him a beautiful mind and he was leaning against his whiteboard when his only reply was to give her a cute smile ànd said 'yeah'. Those two are so flirty with each other and they hardly ever notice it. Heart

I also believe that Sheldon was staring at Penny just as hard as Leonard was when they both first laid eyes on her in the opening scene of the first episode, I mean why else would he look down in embarrassment? From staring too long of courseWink

I could never believe that Sheldon DIDN'T notice that massive chunk out of his hair.... I would have liked to hear a bloodcurdling scream of PEEEENNNYYYYY!!!! WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?!?!?! halfway through the credits, personally.

(I love her face when she realises what she's done)
HARRISON FORD IS IRRADIATING OUR TESTICLES WITH MICROWAVE SATELLITE TRANSMISSIONS

AND WHO THE FUCK STOLE MY BOILED EGGS?
The following 2 users Like Wisp's post:
  • Jislane35, queenoftheDales

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sheldon’s Pathological Obsession with Penny’s Nether-Regions - by Wisp - 02-14-2014, 03:58 PM