Sheldon’s Pathological Obsession with Penny’s Nether-Regions
Holy crap you guys how could I have forgotten the time when Penny took Sheldon out to buy a brand new suit and when he came out wearing his black suit she checked him up and down?!

Or in season 5 when Amy found about about him having Alex as his assistant so she automatically assumed that she'd be flirting with Sheldon but Penny told her that she was overreacting and then she took out a picture of Sheldon from her phone and asked Penny why someone would look at that picture and not think it's cute then Penny replies along the lines of 'Sure until he starts talking.' LOL So Penny IS in fact aware over handsome of a guy Sheldon is, it's just his snobby attitude, childish behavior, and bad choice of wardrobe that ruins it for her I guess.

Funny how the writers tell us that they're like siblings yet they've never made either of those two say something like 'Sheldon? Pfft he's like the good brother I never had!' Or having Sheldon say 'Penny just so happens to remind me of my own sister.'

I also loved the moment when she was drugged and she compared him to WALL-E, having a robotic appearance on the outside yet so full of love on the inside. How sweetSmile
The following 1 user Likes Jislane35's post:
  • muaaimoi

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sheldon’s Pathological Obsession with Penny’s Nether-Regions - by Jislane35 - 02-11-2014, 12:34 PM