Sheldon’s Pathological Obsession with Penny’s Nether-Regions
(02-11-2014, 11:37 AM)Major Gripe Wrote: Watch your goddamn language, scoundrel! The most hilarious one is the Hofstadter Insufficiency skimpy sleepwear scene...I do realise that Sheldon is supposed to be a little flustered by his nightmare, but the pause, the wandering eyes and the wholly gratuitous pink nighty makes it all a bit...odd. As one eloquent you-tuber put it "Dude was staring HARD!"...Well the "dude" may not have been staring hard, and the whole thing may have been meant innocently, but I can't believe the director, camerapersons, editors etc weren't aware of the way it could be interpreted.
It certainly shocked my mother...who is a Leonard fan, for whatever reason I feel you need to know that...
TPTB are not naive, for fucksake...(whoops, shite....sorry..fuck, I mean...)

[Image: penguinbeatdown.gif]

LOL That nun gif is too funny for words XD

I know what you mean, a lot of fans were pointing that one single moment out. Someone should find the gif for that scene. For some reason I thought he was eyeing up at her cleavage and legs. Even you were able to notice how peculiar that one moment was so that says quite a lot!

I just realized that he was staring at her ass for a few seconds during the yoga scene. Sheldon has always been aware over how attractive Penny is, yet you just have to wonder WHY he does these sort of things, I believe he just doesn't realize how flirty he plays himself out to be around her sometimes. Even though he's not as bad as the other guys are you can't help but wonder if Penny even notices them since she should be aware of a man checking her out its been done to her plenty of times as it is and if she does then she probably pretends to not notice it or simply has no comment towards it.

I mean he did say he was an ass man during the failed/unaired pilot, which by the way is turning out to be the EXACT type of character that Sheldon is now turning into.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sheldon’s Pathological Obsession with Penny’s Nether-Regions - by Jislane35 - 02-11-2014, 12:05 PM