Sheldon’s Pathological Obsession with Penny’s Nether-Regions
Don't forget about him complimenting her (AGAIN) about the wet t-shirt contest she said she tried out in during her younger years in the bars around season 5 or 6.

When he accidentally grabbed her boob and then mentioned how he took a quick glance at her ass and in his defense said that the hero always peeks. I think he even mentioned them to be asymmetrical.

He tried to reassure her on having the body of an Amazon when she was in her Wonder Woman costume but she took it offensively and thought he was calling her 'fat' instead.

And when Penny pounced on him during the wrestling match during Couple's Night and she planted a few kisses across his face and he did nothing but demand for help.

When he commented on her changing her shampoo to coconut instead of green apple and rhetorically asking if she was a Hawaiian girl.

I have a step-brother of my own and if any of the above had occurred between us well then there'd be some serious therapy going on. I really doubt Sheldon would ever do any of those things with Missy or even Penny with her drug addict brother either.
The following 1 user Likes Jislane35's post:
  • CassandraElise

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sheldon’s Pathological Obsession with Penny’s Nether-Regions - by Jislane35 - 02-06-2014, 12:15 AM