Shipping Season 12
(05-11-2019, 04:15 AM)devilbk Wrote: In reviewing the relationship dynamics flow chart for the show, I'm concluding that the only two who married for love (and we actually believe them) are Howard and Bernadette. The other relationships are all counterfeit on some level. Penny has never loved Leonard the way he loved her. Penny has an idea of what love should be and hopes she and Leonard grow into it. Leonard has no idea what love is but is happy to treat Penny as a treasure collectible that can be exhibited to his "friends" or anyone he wants to impress. Sheldon and Amy - Amy clearly spent years manipulating and molding Sheldon into the milquetoast that would marry her. Grafting a shared Nobel Prize as the culmination of their relationship (probably combined with a pregnancy) is just bad, bad, horrible and manipulative writing. And it's a horrible shame (pun intended) that the show sacrificed the most energetic and original pairing they had for two mediocre and uninteresting ones because it wasn't what they had planned. Am opportunity squandered.

I saw an awful advert on twitter for Penny and the path of her depressing life. 

[/url][url=https://t.co/8b6z3EiTem]pic.twitter.com/8b6z3EiTem

Depressing or what?
(05-13-2019, 08:49 PM)Tuesday Pajamas Wrote: I saw an awful advert on twitter for Penny and the path of her depressing life. 

[/url][url=https://t.co/8b6z3EiTem]pic.twitter.com/8b6z3EiTem

Depressing or what?

I don't know what you specifically saw because they seem to keep uploading a lot of tweets so I kept scrolling down and I found this short tweet video where they ask some of the cast about how the show's affected them and I saw Kaley say, "Have any of Penny's traits rubbed off on me?" and immediately goes "The drinking." I was like, "Oh god, that's bad." considering how much Penny was affected by it. And then it cuts to Mayim and she says "I think most of my traits got incorporated into Amy's life and not the other way around." Lady, if that's true, I /never/ want to meet you IRL. And then I found one that said "Leonard: Scientifically Proven to Get the Girl" and I burst out laughing. Without authorial fiat, Penny and Leonard would never have gotten together. It's insane how these people push that "logic".

The Karl Cook "Surprise Interview" on the red carpet with Kaley was funny though.
Yah they are tweeting so much I unfollowed them. It was a video about Penny starting off as an aspiring actress, failing and then going on about “having Leonard” it was awful.
(05-14-2019, 04:22 AM)Nostalgia Wrote: I don't know what you specifically saw because they seem to keep uploading a lot of tweets so I kept scrolling down and I found this short tweet video where they ask some of the cast about how the show's affected them and I saw Kaley say, "Have any of Penny's traits rubbed off on me?" and immediately goes "The drinking." I was like, "Oh god, that's bad." considering how much Penny was affected by it. And then it cuts to Mayim and she says "I think most of my traits got incorporated into Amy's life and not the other way around." Lady, if that's true, I /never/ want to meet you IRL. And then I found one that said "Leonard: Scientifically Proven to Get the Girl" and I burst out laughing. Without authorial fiat, Penny and Leonard would never have gotten together. It's insane how these people push that "logic".

The Karl Cook "Surprise Interview" on the red carpet with Kaley was funny though.

This is the video

https://twitter.com/bigbangtheory/status...36/video/1
Geez, I need a Zoloft and a Scotch after watching that video. It's both depressing and Puke
“There are no scenes more fun to do, I feel like, than the ones between Sheldon and Penny. They are such a wonderful odd couple.” - Jim Parsons
(05-15-2019, 01:32 AM)CTR69 Wrote: This is the video

https://twitter.com/bigbangtheory/status...36/video/1

"If you don't succeed, redefine success." Are they kidding us? That's not success in any way, barring maybe the sales representative job. And you don't redefine success, you redefine your goals or your steps to reach said goals. Redefining success is lowering your standards; which is basically taking Leonard and not shooting for better. If that's what they actually meant, then they hit the nail on the head. Likely they didn't, but it's funny that you can sum up the entire Lenny relationship from Penny's side with that.