0%
0 0%
3 Dirty Socks
100.00%
1 100.00%
Total 1 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

22.22 The Maternal Conclusion
"Leonard is pleasantly surprised when Beverly comes to visit and she's genuinely kind to him, until he finds out the real reason she's there. Also, Denise and Stuart overstay their welcome at the Wolowitz House."
I'm very slow to post the last few of these... as the show fizzles to a halt. So this has already aired yesterday, 9 May. 

Sounds soooooooooooooooo boring. No wonder the show is losing viewers at the time when everyone should be poised for every remaining ep.

https://www.geekgirlauthority.com/big-ba...onclusion/

[Image: big-bang-theory-Maternal-Conclusion.jpg]
The only thing that caught my interest at all was the b(romance) between Howard and Raj

"Raj, moved, asks Howard if he’s just a boy standing in front of another boy, asking him not to go. Howard squeamishly says that he is, and then they say “I love you” and hug, with everyone at the gate cheering as a result." Big Grin
“There are no scenes more fun to do, I feel like, than the ones between Sheldon and Penny. They are such a wonderful odd couple.” - Jim Parsons
The following 1 user Likes Nutz's post:
  • Tuesday Pajamas
It was, in fact, boring and the A plot, the reconciliation of son and mother, was more about closing a plot point while there was still time than telling a story. I suspect that given a bit more time Raj would reconcile with Emily at the same time his parents realized they couldn't live without each other. Happy endings all around. That being said, even though the TBBT characters have wandered far from their far more interesting origins, I find myself a bit in mourning for the show and missing the guys and especially Penny much more than I thought I would. I thought every episode of this final season really sucked yet I'm still sorry I don't get to spend more time with the characters...even Raj, who I've come to despise more than Kripke. Very confusing.
The following 2 users Like devilbk's post:
  • Tuesday Pajamas, Nutz