Rowling got it wrong - Harry Potter
(02-03-2014, 07:59 PM)Tuesday Pajamas Wrote: BB is my first ever online shipping community. I had no idea this sort of thing existed prior to being dragged in by S/P vibes. But if I had known, I would have come down on the side of the Harmony's for sure. Harry and Ginny made no sense, it was weak. Ron and Hermione were just awkward. What a shame that the author worked this out so late. From what I'm seeing some fans, are not amused by her change of heart.

If TPTB say this about shenny years from now I'll feel the same. Not amused. Tongue

I think I love you. Big Grin I was (and to a lesser degree, still am) a massive Harmony fan. Mainly for the reasons you pointed out, though I could write a diatribe on the beauty of Harry and Hermione's friendship, which I shall not bore you with here. Tongue

Suffice to say, when the news broke, I literally fell off my chair cackling madly. I must have laughed for a good hour afterwards. It was very vindicating to have been "right" for all those years. Anyways, doesn't change what's been written in the books, but it makes me feel a smidgen better.

Honestly, I said the exact same thing to my sister about Shenny, "If only TPTB would own up to their mistakes about the couples on Big Bang Theory." Granted, I would like them to admit their wrongdoings BEFORE the series finale...

(02-03-2014, 07:50 PM)SpaceAnJL Wrote: Harmony, I think. I stayed well out of it.

I was all for the idea she had of killing of MoRon in bk 5, waste of bloody space that he was. Playing 'Pair the Spare' just so she could have Harry end up with the whole Oedipal wreckage that was Ginny the cardboard fangirl...just awful.

I have very very many Opinions about Harry Potter and will share them ad nauseum, be warned. Smile

Hahaha. You are awesome. I think we could both go on ad nauseum about the series and its shortcomings. Wink
The following 1 user Likes CassandraElise's post:
  • Jislane35

Messages In This Thread
RE: Rowling got it wrong - Harry Potter - by CassandraElise - 02-03-2014, 08:45 PM
RE: Rowling got it wrong - Harry Potter - by Wisp - 02-04-2014, 04:04 PM
RE: Rowling got it wrong - Harry Potter - by Nutz - 04-12-2014, 09:17 AM