0%
0 0%
3 Dirty Socks
0%
0 0%
Total 0 vote(s) 0%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

12.12 The Propagation Proposition
Huh. The last few seconds of this episode certainly got the plot bunnies going...

I only watched the Lenny plot, couldn't care less for others, especially Raj. Zack and his wife were hilarious addition to the episode and passionless, insecure Lenny.
Jim did not have to carry this ep, he hangs back and trolls everyone, especially Leonard. His voice was within a normal register, that was a pleasant change. A glimpse of his classic self.
In one scene, Sheldon was surprised why Zack chose Leonard, with his lactose intolerance and asthma. When Sheldon and Leonard sit together side-by-side, you can really see his point Big Grin Jim's a vampire...

In the end, when Lenny makes up (for the 10th time this season...) Penny says to Leonard "He (Zack) couldn't have picked a better person (to be the donor)."
Leonard wants Sheldon to hear that, so Penny has to call Sheldon and explain to him, why Leonard makes the best person for the donor. This is where the ep ends.

So how do you think, in a Shenny fashion, that phone conversation would go?
Sheldon would ofcourse be his old narcissistic self, explaining how smart and perfect he is, compared to all the shortcomings of Leonard, trying to convince Penny that he would be the perfect donor, is she ever wants to have a baby.

"Sheldon made some good arguments why he and I would conceive the perfect baby..."
"YOU'RE CONSIDERING IT!???"
"No! It's just..."
"Why are you looking at me like that?"
Big Grin
The following 1 user Likes CTR69's post:
  • Tuesday Pajamas

Messages In This Thread
RE: 12.12 TBC - by CTR69 - 12-13-2018, 05:12 AM
RE: 12.12 TBC - by devilbk - 12-13-2018, 06:22 AM
RE: 12.12 TBC - by Tuesday Pajamas - 12-15-2018, 12:26 AM
RE: 12.12 The Propagation Proposition - by CTR69 - 01-12-2019, 10:14 PM