3 Dirty Socks
0%
0 0%
Total 0 vote(s) 0%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

12.12 The Propagation Proposition
Airs on January 10.

Edited from other site...

Zach and his new wife Marissa (Zach, by the way, is apparently super rich now after selling off his company), ask Leonard to be their sperm donor to help them have a baby. Penny gets upset that Leonard is considering it but in the end decides that since he had no say in her not wanting to have kids, she gets no say in him doing this.  WTF???  brainbleach

Anu is still upset with Raj over their trust issues which were raised in 12.11. The wedding’s off, but Raj, in true Raj style, tries to win her back in “Love, Actually” style. By the end of the episode, in a sweet moment, they decide that they’re going to start dating - start their relationship from the beginning instead of the middle.  Morlock Morlock Morlock another sickeningly forced couple. Raj is too young at heart for this one, I don't think they match at all.
Now this is interesting, to say the least. Zack ending up filthy rich and starting a family would be an ultimate troll to the gang, especially to Penny. She could have it all with him. Trading up while under influence is never a good idea. 
Looks like he's having the last laugh of the show. The whole thing reminds me so much of Sk8ter Boi:

All of her friends, stuck up their nose
They had a problem with his brightness
He wasn't good enough for her 
Does your pretty face see what he's worth

And also Rich Dad Poor Dad, huh.
So when Leonards and Zacks child grows up, he'd learn that running a business is what brings you big bucks, not formal education and later some lousy, heavily-taxed 9-5 job.

Life lessons, will definitely watch.
I find the Raj-Anu relationship incredibly boring, possibly more boring than Leonard and Penny. It's ridiculous that the show has developed into a romcom featuring nothing but couples who don't belong together. Of all of them it seems to me that Stuart-Denise has the most chemistry. And selfish Leonard makes another appearance as Penny is faced with the realization that she made a big mistake in marrying him.
(12-13-2018, 06:22 AM)devilbk Wrote: I find the Raj-Anu relationship incredibly boring, possibly more boring than Leonard and Penny. It's ridiculous that the show has developed into a romcom featuring nothing but couples who don't belong together. Of all of them it seems to me that Stuart-Denise has the most chemistry. And selfish Leonard makes another appearance as Penny is faced with the realization that she made a big mistake in marrying him.

Stuart and Denise are the most real because they are being themselves. There's no pretence. 

I don't believe that Anu loves Raj. 

Penny should have quit on Leonard years ago.

And Sheldon is just so weird with Amy. He's not like a real person.
The following 1 user Likes Tuesday Pajamas's post:
  • devilbk
Photos can be found HERE

Nothing much of interest....  Sad
Huh. The last few seconds of this episode certainly got the plot bunnies going...

I only watched the Lenny plot, couldn't care less for others, especially Raj. Zack and his wife were hilarious addition to the episode and passionless, insecure Lenny.
Jim did not have to carry this ep, he hangs back and trolls everyone, especially Leonard. His voice was within a normal register, that was a pleasant change. A glimpse of his classic self.
In one scene, Sheldon was surprised why Zack chose Leonard, with his lactose intolerance and asthma. When Sheldon and Leonard sit together side-by-side, you can really see his point Big Grin Jim's a vampire...

In the end, when Lenny makes up (for the 10th time this season...) Penny says to Leonard "He (Zack) couldn't have picked a better person (to be the donor)."
Leonard wants Sheldon to hear that, so Penny has to call Sheldon and explain to him, why Leonard makes the best person for the donor. This is where the ep ends.

So how do you think, in a Shenny fashion, that phone conversation would go?
Sheldon would ofcourse be his old narcissistic self, explaining how smart and perfect he is, compared to all the shortcomings of Leonard, trying to convince Penny that he would be the perfect donor, is she ever wants to have a baby.

"Sheldon made some good arguments why he and I would conceive the perfect baby..."
"YOU'RE CONSIDERING IT!???"
"No! It's just..."
"Why are you looking at me like that?"
Big Grin
The following 1 user Likes CTR69's post:
  • Tuesday Pajamas
Unfortunately I see the episode planting a seed (see what I did there) for Penny getting pregnant.
(01-13-2019, 03:47 AM)devilbk Wrote: Unfortunately I see the episode planting a seed (see what I did there) for Penny getting pregnant.

Yeah it has to come. Then it'll be that nauseating line about "smart and beautiful' babies. When they're just as likely to be average and near sighted.