Jim Parsons on The Late Late Show
Jim is scheduled to appear on The Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson on Wednesday, February 5. These two are always good together. Witness...

[Image: 11raxhl.jpg]

OH PLEASE...
The following 4 users Like Toad's post:
  • Idle Miscreant, Nutz, CassandraElise, queenoftheDales
The Ferguson/Parsons ramblings are some of my favourite interviews of all time. Trumped only by Peter O’Toole riding into the Letterman show on a camel, Oliver Reed dancing like an ape on crack, and almost anything with Peter Cook.

Parsons seems to turn into some sort of charmingly hokey, Jimmy Stewart/Dick van Dyke vaudevillian. And Ferguson is just smashingly brilliant all the time, regardless of what he’s doing…It helps that he obviously finds Parsons very amusing.

I can't find my favourite interview dammit! It's the one where Jim's going on about being able to fix the toilet, and the whole conversation just unravels into some sort of bleak, vaguely existential moment...
Could be the one where the light's busted....Will check later.

And of course there's THIS bit of head-fuckery;

If I had a lot of money, I would give a lot of that lot of money to have Craig permanently on the show.

[Image: The-Late-Late-Show-with-Craig-Ferguson-2...12-372.jpg]
"WHERE THE HELL'S MY PARACHUTE?"
The following 2 users Like Idle Miscreant's post:
  • Toad, Jislane35
Boy tptb are really trying to promote this SIK episode.
Having done next to bugger-all work this evening, despite it being midnight now, I cannot justify watching 40 minutes of the Fergo-Parsons Variety Show without first having at least moved one sentence around in my book. I might just put it at the top of the page, then move it back again. Who knows.
In the mean, HERE, you lucky sods..

The following 1 user Likes Idle Miscreant's post:
  • Toad
...book? Which genre do you write in?
(02-06-2014, 08:03 PM)SpaceAnJL Wrote: ...book? Which genre do you write in?

Philosophical allegory. Partially in Jacobean English. Partially in neologisms. Why? Because I wanted to become famous and make lots of money.

That's a joke there.
(02-06-2014, 08:09 PM)Major Gripe Wrote: Philosophical allegory. Partially in Jacobean English. Partially in neologisms. Why? Because I wanted to become famous and make lots of money.

That's a joke there.

I feel like a dolphin Tongue
The following 1 user Likes Tuesday Pajamas's post:
  • Idle Miscreant
(02-06-2014, 08:09 PM)Major Gripe Wrote: Philosophical allegory. Partially in Jacobean English. Partially in neologisms. Why? Because I wanted to become famous and make lots of money.

That's a joke there.

Oh, right. *blinks* I'm writing a basic murder mystery, because my brain defaults to pointy things and poisons. The fanfic is just when the crazy crystallises out the sides.
(02-06-2014, 07:58 PM)Major Gripe Wrote: Having done next to bugger-all work this evening, despite it being midnight now, I cannot justify watching 40 minutes of the Fergo-Parsons Variety Show without first having at least moved one sentence around in my book. I might just put it at the top of the page, then move it back again. Who knows.

Thanks, Gripe!! I had an orgasm of lethargy and fell asleep before this aired. Which is embarrassing because I STARTED this bloody thread!! No cooked fruit for me...
OH PLEASE...
The following 1 user Likes Toad's post:
  • Idle Miscreant
(02-06-2014, 07:58 PM)Major Gripe Wrote: Having done next to bugger-all work this evening, despite it being midnight now, I cannot justify watching 40 minutes of the Fergo-Parsons Variety Show without first having at least moved one sentence around in my book. I might just put it at the top of the page, then move it back again. Who knows.

Thanks for the video! I loved it when Jim admitted he doesn't go on the internet for fear of crazy forum fans. Big Grin
The following 2 users Like CassandraElise's post:
  • queenoftheDales, Jislane35