0%
0 0%
3 Dirty Socks
100.00%
2 100.00%
Total 2 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

12.10 The VCR Illumination
Sigh! This final season is a real stagger to the finish line. They're not going out with any kind of a BANG.

'Sheldon and Amy are still down about their theory being disproven, but a VHS tape from Sheldon's past inspires him not to give up. Also, Bernadette turns into a pageant mom when she tries to help Wolowitz ace his Magic Castle audition.'

First of all, what a incredible crook of shite is the idea that Sheldon somehow needs a neuroscientist to help him with his physics career. Can we never shake off that cardigan?

Also this episode features

Christine Baranski (Beverly)

GUEST CAST:
Iain Armitage (Young Sheldon)
Lance Barber (George Sr.)
Montana Jordan (Georgie)
Kurt Scholler (Judge)

I knew this would happen! Totally knew they'll have Iain appear on BB somehow. He'll be on the VHS flashback.
Maybe Ramona and her CERN team of world class experts could help him out. Just a thought...
It would present an interesting dilemma for Sheldon:
Ditch the hag and fake marriage to go to CERN and win the Nobel.
Or remain stuck in 4B - with the said hag and fake marriage.
(11-28-2018, 12:04 AM)CTR69 Wrote: Maybe Ramona and her CERN team of world class experts could help him out. Just a thought...
It would present an interesting dilemma for Sheldon:
Ditch the hag and fake marriage to go to CERN and win the Nobel.
Or remain stuck in 4B - with the said hag and fake marriage.

Yeah its got to the point: Anyone but Amy. I mean they don't fit. No matter how desperately the writers remind us over and over and over again that they HAVE to be together, with words coming directly from Sheldon's mouth that sounds Stepford. Sheldon was far cooler without Amy, he's such a annoying twit of a half-man these days.

Amy could make a good match for Stuart or Raj or even Leonard.

Did anyone watch?
It's not a happy episode, Sheldon is fighting with depression and re-evaluating everything he knows. If his paper was wrong, what else has he been wrong about.
Amy is afraid he will eventually reach her and their marriage, if that was wrong thing to do as well. Unfortunately, he does not break free of the Matrix.
Beverly suggest a burial ceremony for the paper, which should help him move on.
The tape is just a convenient plot device which Leonard pulls out from their safe, to connect both series and kick things in motion again in the end.

Why would Sheldon waste his time by filming himself? He was a shy person, unable to maintain an eye contact. His dad was supposedly a football coach, in what Universe? 

I'll stick with S2 over this misery and retconning.
[Image: vlck%C3%A9p00002.png]
The following 2 users Like CTR69's post:
  • Tuesday Pajamas, Nutz
Bernadette was horrendous in this episode. Forcing Howard to do the magic show how she wanted it. I can't imagine why he'll marry her. So controlling and all that yelling - i just want to slap her. Hate Bernadette.

And Young Sheldon is nothing like Sheldon. The actor is too animated.
And of course AMY is the one who fixes the problem with their assymmetry paper!!! GIVE ME A CATTLE PROD so I can zap that show runners right up his b-side! FFS!!! She's not a physicist. There are not enough Morlocks of hate to describe how I'm feeling right now. They have their head right up her jackee because she has a neurobiology degree in real life. Geeeeeezzzzz! Morlock That would never happen. What is Sheldon? not a physicist, no, some calculator for Fowler's use because she can miraciulaously excel in ANY discipline, even if its outside her own field.

Not only is she excelling in her own field, she's single-handedly solving all the worlds great physics questions as well. Even though Sheldon has spent his lifetime on this work.