0 0%
3 Dirty Socks
0%
0 0%
Total 0 vote(s) 0%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

12.11 The Paintball Scattering
Airs January 3, 2019.

"Penny and Leonard organize a paintball game that results in mayhem when Sheldon is jealous of Amy. Also, Raj catches Anu with her ex-boyfriend, and Stuart doesn’t want to move in with Denise."

Plot B

Sheldon and Amy's research paper has been published and it is getting positive feedback from the science community. Siebert allows them to eat in his private dining room, and tells them there is a lot of press to be done. He wants Amy to do the press and Sheldon to stay out of it. At first, Sheldon understands, but when a website publishes an interview titled “The Neurobiologist Who Revolutionized Physics” he gets very upset and blames her. 

Plot A (name of episode)

Leonard and Penny want to have a paintball game, and throughout the episode they get Sheldon, Amy, Howard, Bernadette, Raj, Anu, and Denise, Stuart to join them. (Howard volunteers both him and Bernadette without asking her, because he knows she will be game, “I’ve been pretty annoying lately and she’s gonna want to shoot me.”) 

There is a comic book store scene that has Raj offering to install a doorbell alarm for Anu (he has one and loves it), and Denise tells Leonard/Penny/Stuart that her roommate is moving out and she hasn’t been able to find a new one wink wink nudge nudge. Penny says to Stuart “you hear that? SHE NEEDS A ROOMMATE” and he either flees to the back of the store or out the door, depending on what take they use. Later, Stuart is telling Howardette and Raj that Denise wasn’t mad, “she said she was fine.” They all know that wording is a bad sign and start consoling him. Raj gets a notification on his phone from Anu’s new doorbell alarm and Bernadette tells him it’s wrong to check it. He says “who is this guy?” and she is interested. They see Anu hug a man and invite him in. 

At the paintball game, Denise and Penny are captains. Denise picks Leonard first. He is very confused about being picked first for anything. Penny picks Bernadette. Stuart is picked last but still picked (by Penny, who pretends there are more people to choose from so he feels better about it, but he is still thrilled because sometimes he doesn’t get picked even when there is no one else left). During the game the fighting couples fight more intensely, and Raj makes some comments to Anu before revealing he knows she had a guy over. She admits it was her ex, he came to pick up some stuff, and they still talk but she isn’t cheating on Raj. She demands he take the app off his phone, and that she should trust him. He yells “HOW CAN I TRUST YOU I HARDLY KNOW YOU” and they stare at each other. While this is going on, Denise finds Stuart and shoots him about 20 times.

Leonard finds Penny peeking out of her team’s base and says “bang, I got you.” She said “why don’t you shoot me then?” he said they are too close together and it will hurt. She says “no it won’t” and shoots him. He is in pain and she still doesn’t believe they are too close so he shoots her and she’s like “oh wow okay that does hurt.” At one point, Bernadette shoots Howard and he says “ow” and she offers to “kiss it and make it better,” and they go into one of the sheds to have sex. Denise walks in on them when she tries to get the team flag and they throw it out the door to her.

Anu storms off (oh for heavens sake let her go! she's not a funny or endearing character), and Raj offers to drive her home but she refuses. Sheldon and Amy is also leaving and they offer to take her with them. Leonard and Penny find Stuart and he admits he is scared to move too fast and lose Denise (this is bullshit, I can see Stuart jumping in, I don't think he'd hesitate for a second). They both kinda give him a pep talk and Leonard at one point basically says he doesn’t think the fear of losing the person important to you ever goes away (pfff, cause you too suck). That leads to Stuart apologizing to Denise and swearing he’s serious about the relationship, he’s just scared. Denise says she understands and she doesn’t want to mess it up, either. 

Tag is Sheldon and Amy giving a joint interview. The interviewer asks Sheldon a question first, and it is one that Siebert had initially warned him might get asked (about the Russian paper). Sheldon tells Amy he’ll wait in the car and runs off, and Amy smiles at the interviewer and turns the microphone back toward herself. Give me a sickbay now  Puke

So in a nutshell TBBT is a Rom-Com. Now the writers have paired off the main stars, they are pairing off all the lesser ones. Ugh! Because there are no single people in America.  Sarcasm

The paintball could have been fun but lets hope its not as bad as this taping report suggests.

Joshua Malina as President Siebert
Rati Gupta as Anu
Lauren Lapkus as Denise
Hira Ambrosino as Cynthia
Images are ready for this episode.

https://images.spoilertv.com/the-big-ban...cattering/

Fans have been asking for years for the show to give us a nerdy female character. Bit late!!!!..... I think that Denise would be of much more interest to ANY the guys, than the other female cast.

[Image: tumblr_pjvuavZ9mm1s6fovto1_1280.jpg]
Paintball reminds me of this...