0 0%
3 Dirty Socks
0%
0 0%
Total 0 vote(s) 0%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

12.07 The Grant Allocation Derivation
Airs on the 1st November

"Leonard is caught between a rock and a hard place when he's responsible for distributing extra grant money. Also, Bernadette turns the backyard playhouse into a hideaway from her husband and kids."

YAWN!!

Images are here

This...

[Image: tumblr_ph5p54v6Ui1s6fovto1_1280.jpg]

Reminds me of ...

(10-25-2018, 08:23 PM)Tuesday Pajamas Wrote: Airs on the 1st November

"Leonard is caught between a rock and a hard place when he's responsible for distributing extra grant money. Also, Bernadette turns the backyard playhouse into a hideaway from her husband and kids."

YAWN!!

Images are here

This...

[Image: tumblr_ph5p54v6Ui1s6fovto1_1280.jpg]

Reminds me of ...

I saw the pictures. What the heck is Amy wearing?! Is she /still/ going to wear ugly and dumpy clothes and not even update her look after being flippin' married?! At least the wedding dress was a change of pace, however unwanted the wedding was! Just, UGH.

[/sarcasm] And poor Leonard. [/sarcasm] Whatever shall he do? He knew what he was getting into with his promotion or whatever, right? Or did he just think he gets a pay raise and no additional responsibilities?

And are we sure that's a hideaway for Howard and the kids? Or a way for Bernadette to shove them out for a few hours so she can do whatever she wants/needs without fully letting go of control? No matter what, that sounds like a boring plot-line.

Also, did they make Leonard win against Sheldon in 3 dimensional chess in this episode to show how "LEONARD IS THE TRUE PROTAGONIST AND THE BEST!"* and subvert the earlier seasons(Like everything else now)?

*I'm kinda summing up and quoting every Leonard/Lenny fan out there, here.

Penny likes bossy dominant Leonard, lol.
Penny can be tough on others, being independent, empowerment blabla. But I always imagined there's this burried side of her, that craves for this sort of kink. This is why Shenny works so well, Sheldon was not afraid of being dominant. This is what Panty Pinata Polarization was all about - power over the other. So hot between the two.

It might be counter-intuitive to Leonard, because he was too afraid she'd dumped him. But this always works like a charm. Quit being a nice guy. Show her your bossy side.

This clip frightened me. Halloween level of scary. If that's not a look of a disturbed obsessed stalker / serial killer, I don't know what is. Penny should mace the wacko and RUN.
Amy has that "Take me along with you, or I'll slit your throats, kill our husbands and eat the babies" presence on her.
How could Penny say no to that? And then Amy is all exited when she's invited in, after she threatens and extorts Penny, what a horrible character. Penny wants to spend some time with her best friend, but the crazy stalker won't leave them alone!

People are all "Oh, I love Amy, she's so great,..." Ummm, no? She's insane and needs to be put in a straitjacket and a padded room. She's now a clear threat to people around her, who desperately want to get away, but are too afraid to do so. Penny should not have children, with that scary creature on the loose.

There's also a few seconds of Shenny, worth of a pic of them close together.

[Image: S122.jpg]

[Image: S12.jpg]
The following 1 user Likes CTR69's post:
  • Tuesday Pajamas
(11-02-2018, 03:45 PM)CTR69 Wrote: There's also a few seconds of Shenny, worth of a pic of them close together.

[Image: S122.jpg]

[Image: S12.jpg]

I love those Shenny pics. WHAT A WASTE! Look at them, so perfect...