30.77%
4 30.77%
3 Dirty socks
69.23%
9 69.23%
Total 13 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

7.15 The Locomotive Manipulation
It'll probably end up nearer to 'Silver Streak' than 'Murder on the Orient Express'. I just have an urge to write Penny and Sheldon as a Nick & Nora Charles type couple, all snark and banter.
The following 3 users Like SpaceAnJL's post:
  • Jislane35, Gamma, Nutz
(02-07-2014, 05:05 PM)SpaceAnJL Wrote: It'll probably end up nearer to 'Silver Streak' than 'Murder on the Orient Express'. I just have an urge to write Penny and Sheldon as a Nick & Nora Charles type couple, all snark and banter.

So that's a yes then? CoolBig Grin
It's a...qualified maybe. The last time I tried my hand at a short ficlet to deal with writer's block, 'Paladin Protocol' happened. And at some point, I need to get my original book finished. Smile
The following 1 user Likes SpaceAnJL's post:
  • Jislane35
So, to those who were actually brave enough to watch the episode, how was the audience reaction to the SIK? Was it loud and long and full of angels singing the Hallelujah Chorus, as the Shamy-spy insisted it was? Or was it more of a collective gasp of horror?
The following 1 user Likes CassandraElise's post:
  • Jislane35
Probably! I might brave the episode on the weekend because I have to do the highlight page on the site and I'll be damned if this BS is going to break me. Morlock

Am I a Shenny or a Mouse? Big Grin I'm a flippin SHENNY! For years we have been telling TPTB that Sheldon (Jim) would be astonishing in a romance and they have told us, it's not his thing!!

BUT JIM PARSON WAS BORN TO PLAY A ROMANTIC LEAD. And the fact he can pull it off with a character who is THIS repugnant is a testament to that blinding skill.

Bring on the shenny you sods! Blossom
The following 2 users Like Tuesday Pajamas's post:
  • Jislane35, queenoftheDales
(02-07-2014, 10:26 PM)CassandraElise Wrote: So, to those who were actually brave enough to watch the episode, how was the audience reaction to the SIK? Was it loud and long and full of angels singing the Hallelujah Chorus, as the Shamy-spy insisted it was? Or was it more of a collective gasp of horror?

It was more of a gasp, then when Sheldon stepped closer and put his hand on her waist there were cheers and clapping.Morlock

(02-07-2014, 10:38 PM)Tuesday Pajamas Wrote: Probably! I might brave the episode on the weekend because I have to do the highlight page on the site and I'll be damned if this BS is going to break me. Morlock

Am I a Shenny or a Mouse? Big Grin I'm a flippin SHENNY! For years we have been telling TPTB that Sheldon (Jim) would be astonishing in a romance and they have told us, it's not his thing!!

BUT JIM PARSON WAS BORN TO PLAY A ROMANTIC LEAD. And the fact he can pull it off with a character who is THIS repugnant is a testament to that blinding skill.

Another PTB lie just like they like each other as brother/sister, or he has opted out of romance. They will say anything to make sure Leonard and not Sheldon gets the girl (not that she's much of a catch anymore. Thanks for that writers)
“There are no scenes more fun to do, I feel like, than the ones between Sheldon and Penny. They are such a wonderful odd couple.” - Jim Parsons
The following 1 user Likes Nutz's post:
  • Jislane35
(02-08-2014, 12:30 AM)Dsnynutz Wrote: It was more of a gasp, then when Sheldon stepped closer and put his hand on her waist there were cheers and clapping.Morlock

Oh yuck. I'll just pretend the cheers and clapping were added in later. Anyone care to join me in my delusions? Sad

Not that it's much consolation, but the initial ratings are in, and this episode got 17 million viewers and a 5.0 rating compared to the last Shenny-centric episode which had 20.35 million viewers and a 5.7 rating. So I guess there are 3 million Shenny fans in the country? Wink
The following 4 users Like CassandraElise's post:
  • Jislane35, Nutz, queenoftheDales, Toad
(02-08-2014, 01:08 AM)Dsnynutz Wrote: So here are some Shamy posts, as you can see it sounds like mostly 13 year old girls, however it's the last two that are the most telling about Shamy's.

AMAZING EPISODE! 2nd only to the "gift basket" episode from Season 2 when Sheldon hugged Amy after receiving the napkin with Leonard Nemoy's autograph! Beautiful moment...can't wait to see that one again....and again...and again! :-)

Now if you will excuse me I have to go and take a full decontamination shower after braving the posts of Shamy's.

Wait, what? Did some shamy seriously take OUR moment from season two and insert Amy into it? Are they all high?!? Morlock
The following 1 user Likes CassandraElise's post:
  • Jislane35
Quote:Truly one of televisions greatest moments.

If so, then America has a problem lol. Rolleyes

Quote:AMAZING EPISODE! 2nd only to the "gift basket" episode from Season 2 when Sheldon hugged Amy after receiving the napkin with Leonard Nemoy's autograph! Beautiful moment...can't wait to see that one again....and again...and again! :-)

Alright, the Shamys have either completely lost it or there was some pot in their brwonies.
Man darf nicht das, was uns unwahrscheinlich und unnatürlich erscheint, mit dem verwechseln, was absolut unmöglich ist. - Carl Friedrich Gauß
The following 1 user Likes Berliner's post:
  • Jislane35
(02-07-2014, 10:38 PM)Tuesday Pajamas Wrote: Probably! I might brave the episode on the weekend because I have to do the highlight page on the site and I'll be damned if this BS is going to break me. Morlock

Im going to watch the top shenny episodes during the hiatus and know that they are still a million times better than last night's episode. Big GrinBlossom

Jim did the best he could do with what he was given and I know that if the writers hadn't forced this moment on Sheldon (and if it was with someone that he actually had chemistry with) it would have been sooooo much better.

As as jaded Shenny, i can only hope that it will be another 3 seasons before we have to suffer through something like that ever again. So the shamy drones can have this episode. I hope your SIK under false pretenses and manipulation is worth it Dodgy
The following 2 users Like queenoftheDales's post:
  • Nutz, Jislane35