30.77%
4 30.77%
3 Dirty socks
69.23%
9 69.23%
Total 13 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

7.15 The Locomotive Manipulation
(02-07-2014, 09:14 AM)wellplayedpenny Wrote: I mentioned it above but again I have to say how grumped I was about Leonard's joke about Penny's alcoholism. The way it played out it was like the wall came down and the writers were saying to the audience 'yes, we realize Penny has a drinking problem but it's a sitcom so it's played for laughs'. Then Penny, herself, is too 'buzzed' to even defend herself or be mad at 'Leonard's' words and the situation her character's in. Not cool....

I can't stand how Penny has bo problem on having Leonard belittling her and right in front of her no less! She has very little respect for herself now which is why she has become such a weak character.

By any chance was the SIK scene awkward looking to you?
The following 1 user Likes Jislane35's post:
  • Trust No One
[Image: large.gif]

Too bad Sheldon and his new friend didn't have this converstation.Morlock
Oh wow, oh wow, what an adventure.
The following 7 users Like Gamma's post:
  • Trust No One, Jislane35, queenoftheDales, CassandraElise, FranEssi, Wisp, wellplayedpenny
(02-07-2014, 09:29 AM)Gamma12 Wrote: [Image: large.gif]

Too bad Sheldon and his new friend didn't have this converstation.Morlock

Crisscross and Throw Momma from the Train.

(02-07-2014, 09:21 AM)Jislane35 Wrote: I can't stand how Penny has bo problem on having Leonard belittling her and right in front of her no less! She has very little respect for herself now which is why she has become such a weak character.

By any chance was the SIK scene awkward looking to you?

If it was Sheldon, Penny and everyone else would have ganged up on him for being mean.
The following 3 users Like Trust No One's post:
  • Jislane35, Nutz, Wisp
[Image: tumblr_lpj52jJwm11qiz3j8o1_500.gif]

Havent found any decent train jumping gifs yet, but how bout a nice train wreck.Dodgy
The following 3 users Like Gamma's post:
  • Jislane35, Idle Miscreant, Wisp
(02-07-2014, 09:33 AM)ses1515 Wrote: Crisscross and Throw Momma from the Train.

If it was Sheldon, Penny and everyone else would have ganged up on him for being mean.

Well hey at least Sheldon became more interested on collecting more data from the nine fingered banjo player rather than the kiss itself, I'm sticking to the idea that the only reason he lingered on Amy's lips longer than usual was due to them being brownie flavored and not Amy herself. I also find it amusing that by the next episode he doesn't seem to be as effected by the kiss as we expected him to be.
The following 1 user Likes Jislane35's post:
  • Nutz
That's because the whole concept of S/A is on an artificial respirator, and that scene was shoe-horned in within an inch of its artificial life...

Regarding the next episode, I'm sure it's FINE...It's not like he tries to break-up with Amy or anything....

I'm going down the comic book store again. I'll watch the rest of the benighted thing when I return. Maybe.

[Image: tumblr_md186y22Te1rpuizno1_500.gif]

Please put more Buster gifs people. Buster and Trains are synonymous...

GAMMA - Where is that scene from? I KNOW it dammit!
"WHERE THE HELL'S MY PARACHUTE?"
The following 3 users Like Idle Miscreant's post:
  • Jislane35, queenoftheDales, Wisp
I believe that last one is from The General
(02-07-2014, 10:59 AM)Gamma12 Wrote: I believe that last one is from The General

No no no. I'm a Buster Keaton fiend....I know that film inside out and sideways. The OTHER scene with the two gents in the carriage discussing murder. Where is that from dear fellow?
"WHERE THE HELL'S MY PARACHUTE?"
(02-07-2014, 11:02 AM)Major Gripe Wrote: No no no. I'm a Buster Keaton fiend....I know that film inside out and sideways. The OTHER scene with the two gents in the carriage discussing murder. Where is that from dear fellow?

Oh, of course. The other one is from Strangers on a Train.Smile
I don't get the writers of this show at all! In the opening you have Sheldon want Amy's nickname to be Gollum (which I LOVE BYW) which makes me think Sheldon knows that Amy is an unpleasant, slimy former hobbit that needs to die. You can almost hear her calling Sheldon My Precious (shivering in fear). And then we go to into the crapfest of bagging on Penny and it bent played for laughs (although Sheldon did look concerned about it).

The Lenny storyline sucked from beginning to end, seriously, Kaley and Johnny have absolutely no chemistry anymore. Talk about phoning it in. (Kind of like the Lenny sex, nine minutes, really?)

Bernadette, your not a mother, so stop acting like one. It's really getting annoying. Who's mommas big spaceman. Gag!

I hate to say it, but the Sheldon coming closer and putting his hand on her waist was kind of romantic. I know, I know, please don't hate me! I still say I don't like them as a couple and the actual kiss itself looked like by Amy's scrunched up face she wasn't into it and had no chemistry. I still don't like them as a couple cause you shouldn't have to manipulate someone into loving you.

As for the tag: I hate Leonard, I hate Leonard, I hate Leonard. Have I mentioned I hate Leonard.

Jim was amazing as usual, but this episode stunk pretty bad
“There are no scenes more fun to do, I feel like, than the ones between Sheldon and Penny. They are such a wonderful odd couple.” - Jim Parsons
The following 3 users Like Nutz's post:
  • Jislane35, taffinabean, queenoftheDales