30.77%
4 30.77%
3 Dirty socks
69.23%
9 69.23%
Total 13 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

7.15 The Locomotive Manipulation
Why is it that Sheldon seems happier around ANYONE other than Amy? She's like a 10 ton weight around his shoulders.
The following 1 user Likes FlyingMonkey's post:
  • Jislane35
[Image: 2hnsxkx.jpg]
[Image: 11brx9w.jpg]
[Image: 1z5hlhj.jpg]
[Image: 2r4mya0.jpg]

More here
OH PLEASE...
We come once again to the most vile and feared time of the year. A time where we grab our beloved Bazinga shirts and pray for the strength to get through......

The Very Special Big Bang Theory Valentines Day Episode

Dear Baby Jesus, please save us from the dribbling crap we are about to be exposed to.
“There are no scenes more fun to do, I feel like, than the ones between Sheldon and Penny. They are such a wonderful odd couple.” - Jim Parsons
The following 5 users Like Nutz's post:
  • Jislane35, queenoftheDales, Idle Miscreant, Wisp, CassandraElise
Remember when Valentine's Day was Sheldon and Penny snarking at each other eating chicken soup on a couch, while Leonard and Raj spent time together in a hotel in Switzerland? Now that was a very special BBT Valentine. Oh, and it was funny, something you generally want in a comedy.Rolleyes
Oh wow, oh wow, what an adventure.
The following 7 users Like Gamma's post:
  • Jislane35, Berliner, Idle Miscreant, Toad, Trust No One, CassandraElise, Nutz
(02-02-2014, 06:00 AM)Gamma12 Wrote: Remember when Valentine's Day was Sheldon and Penny snarking at each other eating chicken soup on a couch, while Leonard and Raj spent time together in a hotel in Switzerland? Now that was a very special BBT Valentine special. Oh, and it was funny, something you generally want in a comedy.Rolleyes

"Here we have a highly gifted researcher in the field of particle physics, whose work has brought him to the precipice of forever changing mankind’s understanding of the universe. AKA me. And here we have a waitress brushing her teeth with her finger. AKA you."

[Image: powera.jpg]

[Image: tumblr_kxkct8Uwti1qa7qulo1_r4_500.png]

[Image: Gif_Sheldon_Hug_by_karyaan.gif]

SIGH...
"WHERE THE HELL'S MY PARACHUTE?"
The following 6 users Like Idle Miscreant's post:
  • queenoftheDales, Toad, Jislane35, Gamma, FranEssi, Wisp
(02-02-2014, 06:25 AM)Major Gripe Wrote:
(02-02-2014, 06:00 AM)Gamma12 Wrote: Remember when Valentine's Day was Sheldon and Penny snarking at each other eating chicken soup on a couch, while Leonard and Raj spent time together in a hotel in Switzerland? Now that was a very special BBT Valentine special. Oh, and it was funny, something you generally want in a comedy.Rolleyes

"Here we have a highly gifted researcher in the field of particle physics, whose work has brought him to the precipice of forever changing mankind’s understanding of the universe. AKA me. And here we have a waitress brushing her teeth with her finger. AKA you."

[Image: powera.jpg]

[Image: tumblr_kxkct8Uwti1qa7qulo1_r4_500.png]

[Image: Gif_Sheldon_Hug_by_karyaan.gif]

SIGH...

I loved this episode. Double sigh
“There are no scenes more fun to do, I feel like, than the ones between Sheldon and Penny. They are such a wonderful odd couple.” - Jim Parsons
The following 1 user Likes Nutz's post:
  • Jislane35
Longer preview

OH PLEASE...
Thanks for being brave, but I'm not. Well, I think it's more about my weak gag reflex.
The following 1 user Likes taffinabean's post:
  • Jislane35
(02-02-2014, 05:40 AM)FlyingMonkey Wrote:
(02-02-2014, 04:13 AM)Dsnynutz Wrote: We come once again to the most vile and feared time of the year. A time where we grab our beloved Bazinga shirts and pray for the strength to get through......

The Very Special Big Bang Theory Valentines Day Episode

Dear Baby Jesus, please save us from the dribbling crap we are about to be exposed to.

Can't watch it.

I'm will you. This will be the first episode that I won't watch. We could just all pretend it was about trains and not the manipulation part.
The following 1 user Likes Moonbase's post:
  • Jislane35
I've found the answer chaps. How about this as a reasonable alternative to 7.15?

I'm listening to it now, it surprisingly relaxing. And guess what? they have an 8 hour version as well. Big Grin
The following 3 users Like Tuesday Pajamas's post:
  • Toad, Idle Miscreant, Jislane35