30.77%
4 30.77%
3 Dirty socks
69.23%
9 69.23%
Total 13 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

7.15 The Locomotive Manipulation
(02-11-2014, 06:27 PM)WITCHDOCTOR FANTASTIC Wrote: Fairy bread looks fucking disgusting...

And I'll just point out that y'all have basically summed up every aspect of the show that has bugged me into a massive essay about why I refuse to watch post season 4 episodes. Bravo! Less work for me. Mantra of my life.

@Gripe I completely agree that Homo Novus, in comparison with Pee-Wee Herman (as I like to call Sheldon 2.0) seemed much more sexually/romantically capable. The worst thing about Sheldon's dramatic chopping up is that IT WASN'T BY ANY MEANS the only way they could have gone if they wanted romance. I'm sorry, but when, in any self-respecting TV-depicted adult relationship, is "I want to kiss you like mommys and daddys do" at all appropriate, or funny? (Am I right that this line happened? I'm sure it did.) I may never stop if I get to ranting now, so that's all from me...

^^ THIS. And I'm not just meaning Shenny either, they really botched it up imo.

That quote was part of Amy's daydream.
The following 1 user Likes Tuesday Pajamas's post:
  • Jislane35
(02-11-2014, 06:27 PM)WITCHDOCTOR FANTASTIC Wrote: Fairy bread looks fucking disgusting...

And I'll just point out that y'all have basically summed up every aspect of the show that has bugged me into a massive essay about why I refuse to watch post season 4 episodes. Bravo! Less work for me. Mantra of my life.

@Gripe I completely agree that Homo Novus, in comparison with Pee-Wee Herman (as I like to call Sheldon 2.0) seemed much more sexually/romantically capable. The worst thing about Sheldon's dramatic chopping up is that IT WASN'T BY ANY MEANS the only way they could have gone if they wanted romance. I'm sorry, but when, in any self-respecting TV-depicted adult relationship, is "I want to kiss you like mommys and daddys do" at all appropriate, or funny? (Am I right that this line happened? I'm sure it did.) I may never stop if I get to ranting now, so that's all from me...

Don't forget about the time when she once called him a sexy toddler. She honestly needs some help. And FAST. The fact that she sees him as a child represents how easy it is to manipulate him and his (semi) naivety.
The following 2 users Like Jislane35's post:
  • Wisp, queenoftheDales